Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

What are 'Clock Blueprints' really worth?

DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
edited July 30 in General
As usual, I was exploring around in a new world, in hopes to get some loot; Onyx and the like, but suddenly, as I successfully raided my dungeon, the loot I got made me raise an eyebrow. Out of the blue, a 'Diamond Clock Blueprint' Appeared in front of me. At first, I was confused as I thought I got given something unusual by the Deepworld Gods, But as any person with common sense would do I took it upon myself to find out.

I checked the Deepworldgame.com page to see what it could potentially be about, but nothing! So for a while, I decided to leave it alone. However, I remember seeing the update notes when I logged in and remembered the science update! So my question of 'What is it' was answered. But my next question would probably be more intriguing -How much are these things worth?

If any of you have an idea of the vague prices of these items, please respond so that others that are confused like I am would be enlightened with knowledge.

Love,
Marsean (DetectiveAlpha).

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    its rare not many people have the diamond or onyx clock blueprint yet so you can propably get a onyx out of it
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 63
    Electrox said:

its rare not many people have the diamond or onyx clock blueprint yet so you can propably get a onyx out of it

Or 30 onyx.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,115
    Ivory said:

Maybe whatever a certain person is willing to pay. Sort of how bartering works since this game doesn't have and never will have an established form of currency.

Everyone could start using shillings :wink:
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101

Electrox said:

Or 30 onyx.
    I hope so LOL
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 162
    You could almost make up a price due to it being so rare atm
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,793
    Don’t forget that it takes 4 onyx to make the watch with the blueprint...