Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

exo skin and Makeup kit

mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 202
can we trade this item because i need it but i dont have crowns to buy it
pls

@mikelaurence

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,034
    I don’t think it’ll happen.
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 202

maybe will happen
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,106
    mrjacket said:

maybe will happen
    Maybe it probably won't.
    Multarix said:

mrjacket said:

maybe will happen
    Maybe it probably won't.
    why Not its not impossible
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,106
    mrjacket said:

Multarix said:

mrjacket said:

maybe will happen
    Maybe it probably won't.
    It's not impossible no, but it makes no sense for them to be tradable.
    Cosmetics have never been tradable.
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 63
    Multarix said:

mrjacket said:

Multarix said:

mrjacket said:

maybe will happen
    Maybe it probably won't.
    What you said made no sense at all. It was made unavailable for trade presumably for revenue purposes. Makeup kits should be available for crafting, using available materials like flowers to make up the colors of the makeup kit. Flowers can be a part of the recipe for a makeup kit.

Multarix said:

mrjacket said:

Multarix said:

mrjacket said:

maybe will happen
    Maybe it probably won't.
    What you said made no sense at all. It was made unavailable for trade presumably for revenue purposes. Makeup kits should be available for crafting, using available materials like flowers to make up the colors of the makeup kit. Flowers can be a part of the recipe for a makeup kit.
    I never said anything about crafting. I said trading. Maybe you should re-read what this thread is about.
    I'll point out here, If someone buys a cosmetic item, then decided to sell it after already equipping it, that means both players get to use the item. No there is a reason cosmetics are not tradable, hell you can only loot 1 of each cosmetic for a reason. 1 Rainbow shirt, 1 dunce cap, 1 dance etc. Most of the time these items aren't even in your inventory, the only exception being the makeup kit (unless that changed), and the exo suit being an equipable item.

The exo suit may or may not become a craftable that's up to mike. But I do not see actual cosmetic items becoming craftables. If they were all craftable, there would be no reason to use the cash shop now would there? You may consider that a good thing as a free player, but if nobody is buying crowns, then deepworld would quickly fall apart with no funding to continue its development. An MMO isn't free, you have server costs, internet costs, domain fees and a million other little things.

If you want free crowns, go watch ads for the next month. That's totally within the realm of possibility if you actually want an item that badly.
    Multarix said:

I'll point out here, If someone buys a cosmetic item, then decided to sell it after already equipping it, that means both players get to use the item. No there is a reason cosmetics are not tradable, hell you can only loot 1 of each cosmetic for a reason. 1 Rainbow shirt, 1 dunce cap, 1 dance etc. Most of the time these items aren't even in your inventory, the only exception being the makeup kit (unless that changed), and the exo suit being an equipable item.

The exo suit may or may not become a craftable that's up to mike. But I do not see actual cosmetic items becoming craftables. If they were all craftable, there would be no reason to use the cash shop now would there? You may consider that a good thing as a free player, but if nobody is buying crowns, then deepworld would quickly fall apart with no funding to continue its development. An MMO isn't free, you have server costs, internet costs, domain fees and a million other little things.

If you want free crowns, go watch ads for the next month. That's totally within the realm of possibility if you actually want an item that badly.

im premium so i cant watching ads
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,793
    Whatever method you used in order to get enough crowns to buy premium... use that same method to get enough crowns to buy untradeable crown store items.
    Sirentist said:

Whatever method you used in order to get enough crowns to buy premium... use that same method to get enough crowns to buy untradeable crown store items.

but i have time to do it
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,581
    mrjacket said:

Sirentist said:

but i have time to do it
    That’s good!

mrjacket said:

Sirentist said:

but i have time to do it
    That’s good!
    If you have time then whats the problem.
    mrjacket said:

Sirentist said:

but i have time to do it
    But i dont have time to do it
    I don't have the time to do a lot of things but I'm not trying to change a game to suit me and only me.
    a lot of people want it tradable
    mrjacket said:

a lot of people want it tradable

A lot of people can also see why it's not currently tradable. At this point you're just trying to argue for your own sake. There is already a way to get it via watching a billion ads. It'll take less time than waiting around hoping for cosmetic items to magically become tradable.

As well, you could give bytebin some money if you want items that badly. Not everything needs to be tradable, and you're lucky this game even has trade. I've played plenty of mmos where items are not tradable at all. So I'd stop worrying about it really.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,142
    mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

Sirentist said:

but i have time to do it
    If you don't have the time, then how do you have time to play Deepworld???
    edited August 5

mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

Sirentist said:

but i have time to do it
    Im premium so i cant watch ads
    but i have to see 750 ads to get it ,60 ads is like 1 hours so its hard but i dont have time to watching ads .
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,581
    mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

Sirentist said:

but i have time to do it
    Im premium so i cant watch ads
    but i have to see 750 ads to get it ,60 ads is like 1 hours so its hard but i dont have time to watching ads .
    You can ask Lisa to remove your premium (I’ve discovered it can be annoying sometimes), and 120 ads is an hour. I’d say it will take about 6 1/2 hours to get 750 crowns, so if you spread that out over a few days, it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 877
    if i play a decent amount i can loot 100 crowns everyday so it isn't really a problem for me
    edited August 5
    Electrox said:

if i play a decent amount i can loot 100 crowns everyday so it isn't really a problem for me

its easy for you cuz you pro and I noob
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,006
    edited August 6
    mrjacket said:

Electrox said:

its easy for you cuz you pro and I noob
    What's the rush anyway :) the game wouldn't be fun if you had all the endgame items from the start -- focus on leveling up and getting to a point where you are also able to loot crowns like Electrox, and until then, don't worry about getting additional hair colors for your character, it's not all that important...

The reason why these items are desirable is because not everyone has them, so by wanting them to be easily obtainable... you're missing the point
    I really want it But Hard To get It.