Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Free worlds?

KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,240
I know that I have done at least one giveaway (or whatever you want to call it) where I have given away a free world, but then I have stopped playing for a while. If you were a winner to one of these, please let me know so I can give you your reward!! ^_^

In addition to this, (this just in case I missed someone thing), I'm doing a NEW contest kinda thing!

I want to know about new music, and so I'm having a contest. It will consist of 5 rounds, and each participant can submit a song each round
Each round, I will explain how I feel about each song, etc. If it's something I never heard before, you get bonus points!

If you'd like to participate, link a song you think I'll like. The winner of the whole contest will receive a large world of their choosing. The first 4 rounds are mostly for trying to figure out what will and won't work.

Good luck! I love all you guys deepworld! :D

Comments

• LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 904
    Oooo. I want to join this contest mainly cause I want to show you something I would listen to.. do I just link the mv/song here? or do I send it to you through dm?
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 29

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,417
    Can it be any language?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,063

imma be honest this is literally the song that I had on when I clicked on this thread.
  • DFNDFN Member Posts: 6

click to 0:46 to start the song
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 810
    edited August 3
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,063
    You guys do know he said "a song" right? Inferring that you should submit 1 song each round not 7.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,206

;)
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,636
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,106
    edited August 3
    I'm introducing you to KPOP. I heard my first ever kpop song when I was just a toddler. Anyways I posted 2 links because 1 of it was the translation video and the other one was the music video.
    EDIT: Kpop = "Korean Pop" if you didn't know

I hope you like it..
  • JackyJacky Playing Don't Starve Together... by myself...Member Posts: 84

When my coach asked me to put on some music, I put this song along with a few others by Billy Joel.
    a half an hour later, he said "Jackie, when I asked for music, I didn't mean stuff from the 60s"
    Lilyabc said:

I'm introducing you to KPOP. I heard my first ever kpop song when I was just a toddler. Anyways I posted 2 links because 1 of it was the translation video and the other one was the music video.

I hope you like it..

I don’t speak Spanish
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    I don’t want a world, but I can share you a song.

Lilyabc said:

I hope you like it..

I don’t speak Spanish
    Its not Spanish. Its Korea. Hint the "Kpop = Korean Pop" part.
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 29
    edited August 4

Beirut
  • SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,691
    I think I win.

I think I win.

Most people are disqualified, they posted multiple songs. Not hard to win if everyone else is out
  • BulletProofBulletProof layin backMember Posts: 1,881
    edited August 6
    Back to Life - Russ
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 989
    Particles - Olafur arnalds

Multarix said:

I think I win.

Most people are disqualified, they posted multiple songs. Not hard to win if everyone else is out
    I posted twice cause I forgot that I posted the first time :(
    Can I get a discount for poor memory?
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,240
    For some reason I can't edit my first post, so I'll just add on here and hopefully later it will let me fix it.
    Everyone gets to choose *A* song each round. If you picked multiple I'm going to go with your first one you posted. :)
    Lilyabc said:

Oooo. I want to join this contest mainly cause I want to show you something I would listen to.. do I just link the mv/song here? or do I send it to you through dm?

Post them here! Then everyone can also have a selection of music if they'd like :)
    Detech said:

Can it be any language?

Yep!