Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Hi its redtisem and i havent been online for a while

ItsRedtisemItsRedtisem Member Posts: 112
how is deepworld doing? the game got boring due to the lack of updates and challenges... idk whats new just heard about the new biome which is the space one ig. COMMENT YOUR PREVIOUS IGN IF CHANGED :D

Comments

• ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    Welcome back.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,106
    I could comment my previous username but you probably wouldn't recognise it still. Cause I don't remember you at all.
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 63
    Multarix said:

I could comment my previous username but you probably wouldn't recognise it still. Cause I don't remember you at all.

It was MultiPackWolf, @ItsRedtisem .
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,106

Multarix said:

It was MultiPackWolf, @ItsRedtisem .
    Waow. I still stand by my statement. They won't know who I am.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,034
    edited August 6
    Multarix said:

Multarix said:

It was MultiPackWolf, Itsredtism (tag removed by BS) .
    Waow. I still stand by my statement. They won't know who I am.
    I’ll just hop in and say welcome back hoping nobody will jump in and say that I was XMEWTHREEX

oops oof owie.
  • ItsRedtisemItsRedtisem Member Posts: 112
    Before quiting i sold my 80 onyx xD
  • ItsRedtisemItsRedtisem Member Posts: 112
    Deepworld needs to do ads and have way more members