Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Platinum net

HeroHero Member Posts: 15
After crafting the platinum net i tried to catch some buterflys and noticed it does so much damage it kills them and give you no chance to catch them thus a waste of over 25 onyx please fix the damage it seems to be double the amount of damage as onyx net

Comments

• HeroHero Member Posts: 15
    a bit of an update but i also tried to catch pinned bugs and that catch rate seems to be non existant
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,883
    I brought this up in the most recent server update thread (https://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/comment/425802/#Comment_425802) and Mike said he'd fix it ... presumably in the next update, which hasn't come out yet. Once it does, you'll have to come back here and let us know!
  • HeroHero Member Posts: 15
    the platinum cane and some other items have been added so and the platinum net doesn't seem to work still so idk whats happening with it @Sirentist