Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Returning someone’s rainbow crystal! ASAP

DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
So me and @Problems were talking when some player named mason(numbers that were forgotten by me) placed the rainbow cry. As a joke me and problems tried to mine it and we didn’t think we were able to get it so we continued on with our conversation. Mason left, people came and went, when problems noticed that the rainbow cry was in his inventory! We frantically looked for this player but it seems that he wasn’t online anymore.

Long story short of you have seen this mason player please contact me or @Problems through In game chat or my discord at - [AD]Marhsmallow#6148

Helping the community is always better than helping yourself. We as forums members must be role models towards the attitude of players towards each other, and how we behave with one another, so when there is an opportunity to help, always try your hardest to. Because a good deed is always heard in heaven, wherever it may be.

Yours Sincerely,
Marsean (DetectiveAlpha)

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 877
    edited August 11
    Is that your guy?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,582
    This reminds me of a time someone was taunting everyone in Times by placing a coffin, and then I quick mined it before they did. They did another thing later with an orange crystal, which I also swiped. But, that’s the main rule of Deepworld: Never place your rares unprotected. I may or may not have given those items back.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,106

This reminds me of a time someone was taunting everyone in Times by placing a coffin, and then I quick mined it before they did. They did another thing later with an orange crystal, which I also swiped. But, that’s the main rule of Deepworld: Never place your rares unprotected. I may or may not have given those items back.

I may or may not have placed a protector over someone elses notch and given them a heart attack in the process.
    The guy doesn't seem all that worried about losing his crystal so it's not like it's the end of the world.
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101
    Electrox said:

Is that your guy?

Yeah! If you see him again please direct him to either me or Problems please! Thanks Elec!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,582

Electrox said:

Is that your guy?

Yeah! If you see him again please direct him to either me or Problems please! Thanks Elec!
    That guy looks like he has enough crystals. Remember the rule!!
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Member Posts: 101

Electrox said:

Is that your guy?

That guy looks like he has enough crystals. Remember the rule!!
    Well, integrity is priority. ;)