Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Brain Invasion - A Deepworld Fan Made Game

JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 998

Brain Invasion V1.0.0.1

Summary:

Brain invasion is a game that takes place within the somewhat new space biome. Your objective is to blow up waves of brains before they get out of hand and invade the entire place. The game will feature a shop, saving capabilities to store progress and a whole lot more. This game will be arcade-like and has a lot of room to grow so feel free to leave suggestions and I'll do my best to try and get new stuff in whenever I have free time!

This project is still in development and has very little put into it currently, it will be likely to see this game change over time. This game is 1 day into its creation and will be updated each day work is put into it to assure quick updates and new content.

Please note: This is a tech demo at the moment and is in development, moving into alpha in the coming weeks, pick up the demo here if you'd like to see where I'm at:

Install for Windows: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_4g5tz9J9x7Z1uJVKgzLGFlOA6_UmwGd
Install for Mac: Not supported as of yet...
Install for Linux: Not supported as of yet...
Install for Mobile: Not supported as of yet...

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 604
    Looking forward to it good job!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,011
    Now THAT’s a lot of good Deepworld fan-games!

You excited me about making a new Deepworld fangame, except different from my past two, one using my new assets

I’ll check Brain Invasion ASAP, keep up the good work big J!
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,640
    Are you the person who made the first brain invasion game based on my space invader parody artwork? Lol I forget at this point
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,894
    PIPTR0 said:

Are you the person who made the first brain invasion game based on my space invader parody artwork? Lol I forget at this point

no he stole the name and must be punishificated!
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,640
    I don’t care if he did or didn’t, I was just curious
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 998
    EdIt BuTtOn MaChInE bRoKe

Brain Invasion V1.0.1.1

This updates nothing huge, just a build off of the previous given concept but with the brains actually there and a few minor physics and code related changes, also a few art additions because we all like our eye candy.

Added:
    -Basic Brain w/ animation, health, death effects, shot effects & AI
    -Wave progression system
    -Damage System
    -Collision changes
    -Level Background added
    -Floor sprite updated
    -Walls bullet bounce improved
    -Performance related to movement improved
    -Some text to the top left for future use

Future updates:
    -Economy
    -Shop
    -Lives System
    -Menu
    -More brain types
    -Elemental weapon toggles
    -Elemental damage shields
    -Codes
    -Saving
    -And much more...

Here's the link to the current build of the second day for work:

Install for Windows: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tLTiJsdBI-_U4Xi0LQKT2tUTP8n_OZW2/view?usp=sharing
    Install for Mac: Not supported as of yet...
    Install for Linux: Not supported as of yet...
    Install for Mobile: Not supported as of yet...