Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Will banned users ever return, OR ARE THEY FORBIDDEN FROM THE SACRED LAND OF DEEPWORLD?!? >:3

IMaTunaFaceXDIMaTunaFaceXD Member Posts: 74
Could they return?

Comments

• mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 260
    ??
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,664
    Lisa said no.
  • IMaTunaFaceXDIMaTunaFaceXD Member Posts: 74
    Yay
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 678
    Llmmzz just came back
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,993
    mofc1991 said:

Llmmzz just came back

? not sure if you said this to troll or if he came back in game
    ipads said:

mofc1991 said:

Llmmzz just came back

? not sure if you said this to troll or if he came back in game
    No literally he did today his name is now rabbit foot
    :))
  • _CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Member Posts: 54
    Unlikely.
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 260

Unlikely.

do you back to game?

Lisa said no.

Aww.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,664

Lisa said no.

Aww.
    Well, no to getting items and the original account back. But yes to making another account and starting anew. But maybe... wait, banned users aren’t actually deleted, right? They just go to some other world that they can’t leave?
    edited August 13

Lisa said no.

Aww.
    Well, no to getting items and the original account back. But yes to making another account and starting anew. But maybe... wait, banned users aren’t actually deleted, right? They just go to some other world that they can’t leave?
    It would be pretty cool if all the banned users were just banished to a single world...that would be awesome. Unfortunetly though there just a message saying "You are perminently banmed" when you try to log in...I don't think the account's are deleated though.

I've considered making a new account, but it would take ages to get back up to where I was, and I honestly wouldn't know what to do. Maybe making another building competiton? Those were always fun.
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 247

Lisa said no.

Aww.
    It would be pretty cool if all the banned users were just banished to a single world...that would be awesome. Unfortunetly though there just a message saying "You are perminently banmed" when you try to log in...I don't think the account's are deleated though.

I've considered making a new account, but it would take ages to get back up to where I was, and I honestly wouldn't know what to do. Maybe making another building competiton? Those were always fun.
    Well sometimes the journey is better then the destination. If it’s been a while since you’ve played then you might have some new people to accompany you on your way. You can take a nostalgia trip and if you’re dedicated to building, even recreate your old buildings or accomplishments. I’d like to look on the brighter side of things. Anyway, about being sent to another world for banned users, there used to be a world where users with karma would go and be stuck there until the end of the duration. Just wanted to note.
    Ah okei, then Foxy. Is DEFINITELY NOT coming back, correct xD
    edited August 14
    Governor and hazmana are in new ocean biome already
    Governor was pretty big a year ago, How did he get banned?
    I think it was harassment
    Ah....Sounds pretty small...
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 149
    Oh I don't like gov...
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,142

Ah....Sounds pretty small...

Believe me, it was no such thing.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 87

It depends on the seriousness of the offense.

Exactly. That is why I am here, but I have yet to hear back from Lisa about our exchange regarding my original character reinstatement in Februrary.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    Some offenders were sent to a world called hell, also known as “griefer’s hell”