Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

>>DUPLICATION<<

WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 162
edited August 14 in iOS and Mac Clients
So it has come to my attention that there have been quite a few players atm that are duping. I personally am frustrated by this because this is basically ruining all my hard work that I have put in for the past 4 years. All rare items that I have accumulated over the years are being heavily depreciated in value quite substantially everyday due to this.

I think I speak for all the LEGIT DW players when I say STOP THE DUPLICATION.
#StopTheDuplication

If you know of anyone who duplicates please put their user down in the comments because what they are doing is deplorable.

Comments

• gazzzgazzz Member Posts: 24
    edited August 14
    Smh ur just a over reacting
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 162
    @gazzz So u agree with people duplicating?
    @gazzz Have u duplicated????
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 219
    Pretty sure it’s a rumour~ ;)
    I know people who have duplicated onyx.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,115
    And can you prove that this exploit exists or are you actually just salty that other players have stuff that you do not?
    Idk how u expect me to prove it.. I am salty that people are ruining the game for themselves and others. Idc about how much more money people have compared to me, thats just foolish. Duplication has been around for awhile it seems, I've heard people talking about cracked versions of Dw and all that.
    edited August 14
    Isn't it kinda fishy that RiptideTD is so wealthy!!!!?
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 708
    You caught me....
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,793
    I think Riptide farmed dailies and did mass trading. With those tactics you hardly need duping.

But if duping exists, it should be punishable...
    @mikelaurence @lisa Please fix this.
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 219

Pretty sure it’s a rumour~ ;)

Isn't it kinda fishy that RiptideTD is so wealthy!!!!?

• ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 284
    Having 1k+ onyx and a huge number of rare items in Deepworld explains it
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,013

Having 1k+ onyx and a huge number of rare items in Deepworld explains it

That's not that hard to achieve as a pro player who does 10-15 new worlds each day.

Unless the steps can be listed out to replicate I can pretty much just guarantee it's "rich" people pulling your leg, sorry.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    I can approve that there is in fact duplication in the game it is just hard to give solid proof
  • SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 58
    Electrox, You can approve it? Maybe you need to consult a dictionary.

Justice, Riptide mines 10-15 worlds each day? I never see him but of course I am not always on.
    Still all that mining would sure add up. But he has only mined 1.3 million blocks. Not even 1/10th of what most active players have done.

I mine 3-4 worlds each day and am ranked 15th on the leader board. Riptide is most certainly not in the top 100.

Oh well, guess we can't prove it so... never mind.
    Ouuu so many are so defensive I love it :)
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903
    Statements without proof are claims. Nothing more, nothing less. You're just making baseless assumptions.
  • SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 58
    ItzDennisz is absolutely correct.

Nonetheless, I'd like to see how many onyx were actually mined by players like am3nazzy and riptidetd.

We can see how many minerals and trees they have mined on their player pages. The API could show us onyx as well.

These players clearly have over 1000 onyx worth of stuff. I wonder if they have mined even 300 onyx?

Is it rude to ask or wonder? Surely not.

• JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,013
    edited August 15
    Simplin said:

ItzDennisz is absolutely correct.

Nonetheless, I'd like to see how many onyx were actually mined by players like am3nazzy and riptidetd.

We can see how many minerals and trees they have mined on their player pages. The API could show us onyx as well.

These players clearly have over 1000 onyx worth of stuff. I wonder if they have mined even 300 onyx?

Is it rude to ask or wonder? Surely not.

From what I know is Riptide was a previous scammer and got a whole lot of onyx off of running alt accounts for daily loot and scamming, I could be incorrect though.

Again, I highly doubt anyone's douping, naysayers, give the steps to replicate or else you yourselves do not have proof that items are being duplicated.

Edit, seems the edit button disappeared on my last post, but I meant if they were trying to achieve a 1000 onyx goal, then it's reasonable to say after a month of gameplay as a pro putting in 5-6 hours a day in would easily turn out quite the cache of onyx, I doubt they play that much nowadays though, and I doubt anyone plays that much daily anymore, I just meant it wasn't an outrageous number for someone with free time who wants bragging rights.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,115
    So basically I was right and there seems to be no proof of this duplication?
    And the person crying wolf is salty because another person has more stuff than them and believed the rumour that there was a duplication glitch.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,692

I have yet to see proof of actual duplication. Alleged behavior in the past has just turned out to be very active (eg “wealthy”) players pretending. If you can prove it, I will reward you.

If there is a dupe glitch or hack, I shall find it >:)
  • gazzzgazzz Member Posts: 24
    No ill find it first then give me 10900 crowns <3 u mike
  • IMaTunaFaceXDIMaTunaFaceXD Member Posts: 74
    edited August 15
    gazzz said:

No ill find it first then give me 10900 crowns <3 u mike</p>

It would make sense if you found it, Seeing that you know how to exploit *Wink Wink*
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 284
    Can you get banned from
    Buying/selling items for $?hmm
  • IMaTunaFaceXDIMaTunaFaceXD Member Posts: 74
    Buying and selling items from other players for irl monnies in agains Deepworld rules,
    Time to execute *Clap Clap*
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267

Can you get banned from
    Buying/selling items for $?hmm

maybe No
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 63
    Inception said:

What sticks out to me is amenazzy claimed to have paid real money for his onyx. Riptide said he sold onyx 60 cents each. Amen claimed to have over 100 notches. 100 notches is about 2500 onyx which is $1500 at riptides pricing.... that’s a steep bit of money to spend on a game. And plus how was 100 notches obtained by riptide? I remember a few months ago he only had 5....

No worries, Inception. RiptideTD, as well as D4N helped Laurence with coding. Therefore, they were provided with special Deepworld privileges, as stated by those associated with these two players.
This discussion has been closed.