Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Times Square Closed

mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 120
Why?
rebuilding?
or
Fixing?

Comments

• mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 120
    I want My stuff On times square
  • WhiteadderTheSeraphWhiteadderTheSeraph Artic XLMember Posts: 533
    I want my babies back too...;-;

@mikelaurence
    @mikelaurence
    my stuff on times square
    vmh20 said:

I seriously doubt it, but I hope all the spawners are being removed.

me too i hope
    :)
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,185
    Clearly it’s closed for a reason, there’s no need to keep tagging Mike.
    You won’t lose your stuff, it will probably be reopened in due time.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 604
    Times Square is set to be open this weekend
    I will wait :)
    my stuff?
    4days
  • ChickenChicken random pfpMember Posts: 1,344
    mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

You need to learn patience. Are you sure you’re age 13+ ????
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,142
    mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

Many, many other people have placed items with various degrees of rarity in Times Square, yet none of them have created a thread to put increased pressure on the devs to do something that they are already doing. Just let them do their job and wait patiently, this petty nonsense isn't helping anyone.
    Chicken said:

mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

yes
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 210
    edited August 24
    Chicken said:

mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

@Chicken why are you always so aggressive? @mrjacket it will be open when it is open, and im sure it will be |SOON| lol

but if you looked at mikes post of "what is deepworld" he did say he wanted more people to have fun rather than beg, so there could be a chance that it is gone forever.
  • ChickenChicken random pfpMember Posts: 1,344
    edited August 24
    Fishbot said:

Chicken said:

mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

@Chicken why are you always so aggressive? @mrjacket it will be open when it is open, and im sure it will be |SOON| lol

but if you looked at mikes post of "what is deepworld" he did say he wanted more people to have fun rather than beg, so there could be a chance that it is gone forever.
    I’m not being aggressive, I just don’t think that they’re old enough to be on this forum.

@Fishbot
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 247
    Chicken said:

Fishbot said:

Chicken said:

mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

I’m not being aggressive, I just don’t think that they’re old enough to be on this forum.

@Fishbot
    Oh damn I’m 12
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419

Chicken said:

Fishbot said:

Chicken said:

mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

Chicken why are you always so aggressive? mrjacket it will be open when it is open, and im sure it will be |SOON| lol

Fishbot
    Oh damn I’m 12
    AHHH!! SWEARING TWELVE YEAR OLD!!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,011

Chicken said:

Fishbot said:

Chicken said:

mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

Fishbot
    Oh damn I’m 12
    Sir one more heck or frick or damn and I’m gonna have to show you what sharpness IV looks like!

Note: please, next time someone quotes this or that, remove the tag
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 524

Chicken said:

Fishbot said:

Chicken said:

mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

Chicken why are you always so aggressive? mrjacket it will be open when it is open, and im sure it will be |SOON| lol

Fishbot
    Oh damn I’m 12
    Sir one more heck or frick or damn and I’m gonna have to show you what sharpness IV looks like!

I've got plugins - just try and beat a shield with enchants at 1000
  • TheMightierRoninTheMightierRonin Member Posts: 4

Chicken said:

Fishbot said:

Chicken said:

mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

Fishbot
    Oh damn I’m 12

This comment is unrelated, just wanna see how big this grows.

Chicken said:

Fishbot said:

Chicken said:

mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

Fishbot
    Oh damn I’m 12

I happen to have Forge. JUST TRY AND BEAT ME AND THE NUCLEAR CREEPER LAUNCHER!!
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 524

Chicken said:

Fishbot said:

Chicken said:

mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

Fishbot
    Oh damn I’m 12

You think you're the only one with forge? Plus a shield of this tier can take a few blows from anything, nuclear or not

Chicken said:

Fishbot said:

Chicken said:

mrjacket said:

my stuff?
    4days

Fishbot
    Oh damn I’m 12

You think you're the only one with forge? Plus a shield of this tier can take a few blows from anything, nuclear or not
    But just a few blows ;)
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,286
    edited August 27
    Times Square will return soon, although it may not be a market world any more.

:O
    Any chance it'll be a... steam jet monster fighting arena?
  • _CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Member Posts: 39

I'm trying to figure out what it might be if not a market then...
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 50

I'm trying to figure out what it might be if not a market then...
    A morgue, maybe?
    Maybe Mike is letting players have their markets be popular. I’ve seen a couple pop up already!