Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Anyone else seen this?

mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 643

Anyone?

Comments

• MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,106
    Well now we've seen it, mike will see it and the player will find themselves and their IP banned from the game
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,582
    now u geet hfty rwward!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,667
    Holly crap.
    Should we suspend races until this is fixed? Or just ban people if we see them going through walls or flying super fast during races?
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,217
    >:(
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 213
    smh
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,901
    if the server allows players to be inside solid tiles and move at ridiculous speeds my guess is that something isn't quite alright there either
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,008
    Taking a closer look at how Unity does its encryption, it seems pretty much any game in Unity is quite easy to mod, Deepworld doesn't seem to be fully network based unfortunately and its anti-cheat seems pretty weak, curious to see how mike goes about this...

Taking a closer look at how Unity does its encryption, it seems pretty much any game in Unity is quite easy to mod, Deepworld doesn't seem to be fully network based unfortunately and its anti-cheat seems pretty weak, curious to see how mike goes about this...

Youch
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 223
    mofc1991 said:

Anyone?

i guess deepworld can be modded. and this is probably how people are duping stuff too, with mods.

Fishbot said:

mofc1991 said:

Anyone?

i guess deepworld can be modded. and this is probably how people are duping stuff too, with mods.

That’s not what modding a game is, but ok.