Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Will Deepworld ever get a re-texture?

IMaTunaFaceXDIMaTunaFaceXD Member Posts: 74
The graphics are a bit...outdated, will we ever get ANOTHER HUGE re-texture?

Comments

• mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 121
    edited August 19
    only pc
    or v3.0
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    -insert i want the old graphics comment here-
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,894
    the reason the textures were changed in the first place is because quinn left the team, so probably not.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 76
    Bro what do you mean the textures are outdated? If I remember correctly, the majority of us didn't approve of the current graphics when they first came out in a 2014-15 beta because they look far too cartoony and cheery for a game set in a post-apocalyptic environment. If we are going to get a re-texture (which you may not have known takes a huge amount of time and resource drain) I think we should go back to where we were before, where hats, exos, and masks could appropriately fit with 99% of other items instead of just 3.