Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

New gun

I think that a new gun in the game would make it funer to play but not just any gun will do I was thinking about a RAIL GUN. A RAIL GUN would be able to mine out blocks faster then a pickaxe would and also be able to do damage other players and mobs in the game. It would use the battery cells as a power source like the butlerbot does to but a little different in a way it would use one every 5mins so you would have to have a lot of the battery cells to use it for a long time. A mrk2 would have better mining and speed and damage on it. A mrk3 would have the same but better and also it would take longer to use more battery cells. This gun would be fun to battle some one and would also be fun to mine with also it would be cool to see it firing a red beam of light as your mining or batting. So this is why I think this gun whould make the game more fun to play.

Comments

• WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead | Deepgate //Member Posts: 118
    I agree that we should have a way to mine blocks at a faster rate than just our regular pickaxes. Idk about a rail gun but a new Drill or something would be cool (in my opinion).
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 604
    ANother great idea as I say myself and no one else would probably like it is adding throwing knives? It could be used as a melee weapon for the first time and could be used to stab and throw. To make it even more fun there could be challenges with the throwing knives and even competitions? Just a thought....
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    Maybe not a rail gun, but a really cool steampunk drill with different tier spinny things would be nice.
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 210

I think that a new gun in the game would make it funer to play but not just any gun will do I was thinking about a RAIL GUN. A RAIL GUN would be able to mine out blocks faster then a pickaxe would and also be able to do damage other players and mobs in the game. It would use the battery cells as a power source like the butlerbot does to but a little different in a way it would use one every 5mins so you would have to have a lot of the battery cells to use it for a long time. A mrk2 would have better mining and speed and damage on it. A mrk3 would have the same but better and also it would take longer to use more battery cells. This gun would be fun to battle some one and would also be fun to mine with also it would be cool to see it firing a red beam of light as your mining or batting. So this is why I think this gun whould make the game more fun to play.

yeah but instead of a railgun why not the rockets like the lord brains have? that would be a brain and automaton killer for sure!
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 524
    Fishbot said:

yeah but instead of a railgun why not the rockets like the lord brains have? that would be a brain and automaton killer for sure!
    Those are magnet bombs, not rockets - even more fun! I would love to use 'em

Also I like the rail gun idea alongside the drill one. A middle ground can likely be found though I wonder what the odds of this being acknowledged are
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419

Fishbot said:

Those are magnet bombs, not rockets - even more fun! I would love to use 'em

Also I like the rail gun idea alongside the drill one. A middle ground can likely be found though I wonder what the odds of this being acknowledged are
    Steam-powered laser beam that breaks blocks as well as deals damage!