Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

LAURENCE PLEASE INVESTIGATE ME RIGHT NOW

Peashooter8890Peashooter8890 Plants Vs. ZombiesMember Posts: 32
Electrox says I patch, that I go through blocks. It is not true, and I don't know what happened, my computer was laggy and not well loading, and I am on PC. Laurence, please investigate me right now and prove that I do not patch.

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    We both know that you are patching but i don't have the time to go on an alt and record you just to get you banned. It is also pretty obvious by the way you are reacting to me calling you out that you are scared of having actions taken again'st you. You have been saying you don't patch and accusing lag for over an hour now but i am not dumb and lag doesn't let you go through blocks anytime you want to do so.
  • Peashooter8890Peashooter8890 Plants Vs. ZombiesMember Posts: 32
    Multarix said:

> Asks mike to confirm he is not patching
    Still gets called a patcher

If you were a patcher, wouldn't you not post anything on the forum about patching.
    Seems more like he's telling the truth.

Thanks multarix. I really hope Laurence can prove that I do not patch.
    Electrox said:

We both know that you are patching but i don't have the time to go on an alt and record you just to get you banned. It is also pretty obvious by the way you are reacting to me calling you out that you are scared of having actions taken again'st you. You have been saying you don't patch and accusing lag for over an hour now but i am not dumb and lag doesn't let you go through blocks anytime you want to do so.

At first I did not know what patching was, probably stealing dungeons or crystals or something. That's why I thought I patched once. I do not patch, and still people wants to agree with you. I don't know what was wrong with my computer, but I am tired of being accused of patching even if I did not. I do not use files, hack, cheat, or exploit bugs.
    Also, I did not say lag was 100% the problem. I think block loading problems, Wi-Fi problems was related, but I do not know the exact reason why it looked like it to you. I was just going to there with my onyx shovel.
    Electrox said:

It doesn't let me go through blocks "anytime"? Listen, If I could do it anytime, I would have done it a lot already. This probably wouldn't have happened if I wasn't on PC, damn it. I think pc can look glitchy to pad or phone users, and also have you even played with PC for months?
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 63

Electrox said:

It doesn't let me go through blocks "anytime"? Listen, If I could do it anytime, I would have done it a lot already. This probably wouldn't have happened if I wasn't on PC, damn it. I think pc can look glitchy to pad or phone users, and also have you even played with PC for months?
    I think he’s trying to redirect the attention I gave him when I saw him mining dirt fast with a platinum pickaxes in a dungeon protector radius without delay in a Space World. When I mentioned this, his 2 friends backed him up accusing me of lying. Those two people I won’t mention unless I’m provoked — I’d consider this comment (mine) in particular to be related to Laurence’s fight to rid Deepworld of cheaters.

Electrox said:

I think he’s trying to redirect the attention I gave him when I saw him mining dirt fast with a platinum pickaxes in a dungeon protector radius without delay in a Space World. When I mentioned this, his 2 friends backed him up accusing me of lying. Those two people I won’t mention unless I’m provoked — I’d consider this comment (mine) in particular to be related to Laurence’s fight to rid Deepworld of cheaters.
    Wait are you talking about electrox? Because I don't have platinum pickaxe
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Member Posts: 63

Electrox said:

Wait are you talking about electrox? Because I don't have platinum pickaxe
    Electrox.