Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Remaking an account

SomeoneYouKnowSomeoneYouKnow Taking a trip down memory lane, But with knives!Member Posts: 50
Hello. I have emailed several times to the devs about this, i have but one question

My account has been banned 3-4 years ago if I remember correctly, and I miss the game badly. The question is, if I may create another account and play in peace again.

May I get an answer, please? Even a simple no or yes would suffice. I'm just reaching out to you guys because I haven't received any response from my emails.

Hoping for your answer, @lisa @mikelaurence

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 848
    Im sure you are free to create a new account if you wish to play again.
  • SomeoneYouKnowSomeoneYouKnow Taking a trip down memory lane, But with knives!Member Posts: 50
    Electrox said:

Im sure you are free to create a new account if you wish to play again.

i sure hope so!
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,765
    If you're using the same IP, however, the auto-ban feature may interfere.
  • SomeoneYouKnowSomeoneYouKnow Taking a trip down memory lane, But with knives!Member Posts: 50
    Sirentist said:

Ah, I didn't know there was an auto ban feature. But we've moved houses ever since so I must be good
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 998

Sirentist said:

Ah, I didn't know there was an auto ban feature. But we've moved houses ever since so I must be good
    So long as the offense wasn't horrible your IP should be fine. I believe alternate accounts are completely allowed - in game - so you should be fine if you were previously banned. If your IP is banned I recommend shooting mike a pm directly and asking if you can have your ip unbanned and giving an address, or simply giving a username so the account could just be unbanned.

If your account was sent to hell, you should be fine, if your account just straight up connect you're probably IP banned.

For now try making a new account, if that does not work, shoot mike a pm, if he doesn't respond with a yes or no in a week or so grab a proxy to mask your IP address and you should be fine then, although I don't necessarily recommend that second option because, it could alone, break the ToS, I'm unsure of how proxy connections are viewed, I just know it's a nice way to avoid blocks on things that shouldn't be blocked on the web and can apply to games.

Hope this helps, good luck, I hope you get your account back or a new account is allowed to you, Deepworlds getting good again so you are hopping back in at a perfect time!

Sirentist said:

So long as the offense wasn't horrible your IP should be fine. I believe alternate accounts are completely allowed - in game - so you should be fine if you were previously banned. If your IP is banned I recommend shooting mike a pm directly and asking if you can have your ip unbanned and giving an address, or simply giving a username so the account could just be unbanned.

If your account was sent to hell, you should be fine, if your account just straight up connect you're probably IP banned.

For now try making a new account, if that does not work, shoot mike a pm, if he doesn't respond with a yes or no in a week or so grab a proxy to mask your IP address and you should be fine then, although I don't necessarily recommend that second option because, it could alone, break the ToS, I'm unsure of how proxy connections are viewed, I just know it's a nice way to avoid blocks on things that shouldn't be blocked on the web and can apply to games.

Hope this helps, good luck, I hope you get your account back or a new account is allowed to you, Deepworlds getting good again so you are hopping back in at a perfect time!
    There is no point in me asking for my account back since I forgot the password ;-;

I'm going to assume that I am good to go again! Thanks :)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419

Sirentist said:

There is no point in me asking for my account back since I forgot the password ;-;

I'm going to assume that I am good to go again! Thanks :)
    You could change the password if Mike does grant you your account.