Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

The Aegis/Ancile Shield

Vorobets13Vorobets13 Fav account is Vorobets15Member Posts: 161
edited August 25 in General
It has come to my attention that we have 3 shields available. Acid, Fire, and Force shield. It is hard to equip all three without sacrificing one of your accessories. So I propose a new shield to be implemented. The Aegis/Ancile Shield. Aegis is the shield of the ancient greek god Zues. To craft the Aegis one would have to have 7 items: Acid Shield, Fire Shield, Force Shield, Schematic, Blueprint, a Lab, and either White/Green crystals, or one Orange crystal. When crafted together this would produce a shield that would protect a player against all harm. To keep it balanced this shield would use up steam 1.5 times faster. This concept would give a use to the orange crystal, and save space for experienced players. I hope to get support for this idea so we can see this happen in the future.

P.S Thank you Mike for doubling the amount of spawned new worlds.

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,664
    But... force shield
  • Vorobets13Vorobets13 Fav account is Vorobets15Member Posts: 161
    edited August 26

But... force shield

This shield would block any dmg like spikes or acid or lava.

• ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 274
    Hmm good idea,
    But
    That what exo skins for,
    I would love that shield to be added, sounds cool
  • Vorobets13Vorobets13 Fav account is Vorobets15Member Posts: 161

Hmm good idea,
    But
    That what exo skins for,
    I would love that shield to be added, sounds cool

It could be for people who can use minimal or no cash to buy crowns.