Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Android Alpha Signup

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,286
It's coming ...

I'm new to this Android thing, but I believe I can release alpha builds through a google community. So! Please join if you want access to that sweet, sweet Android alpha, dropping this week!

https://plus.google.com/communities/109314905515377468568
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.bytebin.deepworld_android
Post edited by mikelaurence on

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    edited August 27
    I would test, but I live in an Apple only household : P
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,557
    I would like to try it on my cell phone. Awesome!
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 120
    edited August 27
    yay fine :))
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,185
    @p1nkbr0 Now is the time ;)
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,894
    I think my microwave runs Android, would that work?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Where's android
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 208
    :D
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,011

I think my microwave runs Android, would that work?

It is for MicroWave Pro 2 and up
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 247
    TealHyena said:

Leaked image of Deepworld on Android:

Lmao
  • SomeoneYouKnowSomeoneYouKnow Taking a trip down memory lane, But with knives!Member Posts: 50
    sweeeeet, im ecstatic! I no longer have to experience excruciating backpain because of prolonged use of the pc D:<
  • AMENAZZYAMENAZZY Member Posts: 37
    Yeah make for Android where u can hack the most populars game what about Deepworld the can be hack in iOS with jailbreak, Android doesn’t need jailbreak to hack just with a secondary app the help edict others app would be fine to cheap in dw please before it come out make sure there will be not secundary app or anything
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 998
    AMENAZZY said:

Yeah make for Android where u can hack the most populars game what about Deepworld the can be hack in iOS with jailbreak, Android doesn’t need jailbreak to hack just with a secondary app the help edict others app would be fine to cheap in dw please before it come out make sure there will be not secundary app or anything

Maybe if people realized hacking ruins the game they would stop. They will be banned either way, the longer mike spends on cheaters the longer people have to wait for new content and fixes to other important issues/bugs.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084

AMENAZZY said:

Maybe if people realized hacking ruins the game they would stop. They will be banned either way, the longer mike spends on cheaters the longer people have to wait for new content and fixes to other important issues/bugs.
    Lol that's some wishful thinking. For some people, the fun IS the hacking. And Android isn't anymore easily hacked than windows.

@mikelarence let's get these builds rolling!!!! I have unlimited data now. ;)
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945
    I might be back for the android release. I know, I know - don't everyone crowd me all at once.
This discussion has been closed.