Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Hunter head and new head

AMENAZZYAMENAZZY Member Posts: 37
Why does hunter become common just bc new head is out this why game never go up a lot of players lost 50% of their rare getting a hunter and now it’s common spent in a hunter, and development woke up and made it common go back to sleep better there, anyways I buy new head for 500 onyx! Trade Tower

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,557
    edited August 27
    Maybe that's too much onyx? Maybe reconsider?

After all, maybe after you buy it 10 more people find it the same day...
    Who knows how rare it is..
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 604
    Hehe >:)
    A70FC34D-C064-4CF4-9C4F-610B82220784.png
    1334 x 750 - 2M
  • AMENAZZYAMENAZZY Member Posts: 37
    Oof what’s funny mofc, that u broke :)
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 210
    AMENAZZY said:

your just mad cause it took 500 onyx for 5 hunters and now 5 is worth 80 onyx

i think you are broke actually LOL
    Angry Kitten.jpg
    82 x 85 - 3K
    edited August 28
    Hmm -_- I got 1.4k onyx how’s that broken ? Plus the tons of items I got, and we don’t know if hunter is common yet to said it’s 5 onyx so pls go away
    AMENAZZY said:

Hmm -_- I got 1.4k onyx how’s that broken ? Plus the tons of items I got, and we don’t know if hunter is common yet to said it’s 5 onyx so pls go away

are you being a squeaker with me? [-X
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    Fishbot said:

AMENAZZY said:

are you being a squeaker with me? [-X
    Fish, their conversation didn’t even include you in it. Back down.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 247
    Always has to get involved some how ^^
    AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

I just wanna say your calling me broke for some odd reason when I took a pic of the mammoth head which Vaz managed to collect well done to
    Him. You managed to collect let’s say 1.4k onyx in2 months which shows that you don’t actually even play this game correctly by mining to find it instead you use cheats.
    Oh yeah and the fact that you got it in 2 months shows that your doing something suspicious and don’t play this game the way it’s meant to be played for example players have been playing this game for 6 years and ain’t got no where near as rich as ‘you’ I’m sorry that You say I’m ‘broke’ for taking a picture of a mammoth head which you don’t have
    No yet mofc :) soon

congrats you have 1.4k onyx, thats something to be reeeally proud of especially since there was a duplication glitch recently

My onyx are in the inventory all duped items were removed if mine was duped I won’t got any of them right now keep it mouth closed when u don’t know nothing. And Laurence can check my acc if there’s any duped items he can remove or just ban me pretty sure I don’t have one duped item
    Game trash now like 4 onyx in a world, snare drum worth diamond from 3 onyx keep going Laurence u doing a great job!!
    edited August 28
    AMENAZZY said:

Game trash now like 4 onyx in a world, snare drum worth diamond from 3 onyx keep going Laurence u doing a great job!!

Most players wanted these items to build with, not to sell. Mike is doing a great job.
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,004
    edited August 28
    AMENAZZY said:

Thanks to duplicators*
    TealHyena said:

AMENAZZY said:

Most players wanted these items to build with, not to sell. Mike is doing a great job.
    tbh I was bored with dw because I had all items. I think this update is great! More items that are more readily available to build with.

edit: but some people are really salty because they actually take rares seriously.
    yes exactly. however, im eager to see what the economy will be in 6 months, maybe laurence will need to invent a new coin currency like shillings, but they are rarer.

AMENAZZY said:

Not really I can bet u 75% of the player like to trade items and like rare, how I know that well I spent almost 4-12 hours a day in the game/24/7.
    TealHyena said:

AMENAZZY said:

tbh I was bored with dw because I had all items. I think this update is great! More items that are more readily available to build with.

edit: but some people are really salty because they actually take rares seriously.

What kind of game is a game with not rare items? U quit cuz u got all items, if none of those items wasn’t rare u would quit years before cuz u will get all items faster. I’m right or no?
    Grebebe said:

AMENAZZY said:

Thanks to duplicators*
    Btw it was a glitch in the game, I’m pretty sure anyone of you would do the same as the one the duped those items if u guys knew it, and there was another way to fix it! No making good items common
    edited August 28
    Simplin said:

Does anyone else here speak AMENAZZY? I am having trouble understanding this crap.

The haters always will talk ;)
    I think we all need to stop the chit chat and play this game the way it’s meant to be played ;)
  • MisterMondayMisterMonday ArcanGrove / The Lower HouseMember Posts: 286
    It's good that they are more common, that way the small group of people who have tons of rares won't have such a high perch to sit on anymore.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945
    I sure am glad I sold most of my items already.
    edited August 28
    AMENAZZY said:

Grebebe said:

AMENAZZY said:

Thanks to duplicators*
    Btw it was a glitch in the game, I’m pretty sure anyone of you would do the same as the one the duped those items if u guys knew it, and there was another way to fix it! No making good items common
    The items weren’t common yet, and I don’t think any of us would do the same.
    AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

Not really I can bet u 75% of the player like to trade items and like rare, how I know that well I spent almost 4-12 hours a day in the game/24/7.
    It seems you lose the bet. There’s at least twenty players who like building, and that’s about 30% of all players. Now pay up.

Let’s get back on topic. So the new head is the man mouth head?
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 699
    AMENAZZY said:

TealHyena said:

AMENAZZY said:

What kind of game is a game with not rare items? U quit cuz u got all items, if none of those items wasn’t rare u would quit years before cuz u will get all items faster. I’m right or no?
    A building game. An exploring game. A socializing game. A roleplaying game. Plenty of games.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 247
    Wait.. The mammoth head spawns as a common head ?
This discussion has been closed.