Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Player Owned Market Worlds

@mikelaurence Can you possibly make it so that player owned market worlds can have a pro limit like Times? My market has just been spammed with megas and small pros completely circling around spawn by only one player.

Comments

• SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 52
    I would like the option of clicking on their protector and returning it and everything it is protecting back to the owner. This would:

1. Take care of the squatter problem that every player owned world suffers from.
    2. Allows world owners to eject abusive players in a fair way who cannot be permabanned.
    3. Allow world owners to fairly reclaim area that has been abandoned. My world Sales is a graveyard of protected junk and forgotten shops.

The downside to this would be the unscrupulous world owners who would sell land and then use this feature to evict the buyer, thereby cheating them.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    Was it llmmzz?
  • TescosTescos Member Posts: 29

Was it llmmzz?

No actually lmao
    Tescos said:

Was it llmmzz?

No actually lmao
    Woah
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,558
    Simplin said:

I would like the option of clicking on their protector and returning it and everything it is protecting back to the owner. This would:

1. Take care of the squatter problem that every player owned world suffers from.
    2. Allows world owners to eject abusive players in a fair way who cannot be permabanned.
    3. Allow world owners to fairly reclaim area that has been abandoned. My world Sales is a graveyard of protected junk and forgotten shops.

The downside to this would be the unscrupulous world owners who would sell land and then use this feature to evict the buyer, thereby cheating them.

Totally agree, It would be so difficult to do this fairly...
    I totally agree with with point 3. 90% of old market worlds are graveyards... very difficult to keep an old world running smoothly when most space is filled and not used.

The only way to make an orderly world in my opinion is to have the owner fill it with pros and then hand out land one pro at a time, while screening for alts and abusive players. Even then if people don't use that land, they may just take up space...

I got two people offering to donate pros to me at the moment. If I get enough pros, I might create such a world with fellow builders.
  • _CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Member Posts: 39
    Tescos said:

Was it llmmzz?

No actually lmao
    Are you surrreee it wasn't llmmzz?
    edited August 29

Tescos said:

Was it llmmzz?

No actually lmao
    Are you surrreee it wasn't llmmzz?
    It might be “Hooooooooooooooooooook, the famouse bad guy”.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,121
    Monkey-king is currently llmmzz new name...

Pro limit idea is great! I agree.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    Simplins idea + perhaps a world toggle such as /wpros which could have an integer value which limits amount of pros for example /wpro 7 could limit protectors to 7 per player (excluding the owner of course)
  • TescosTescos Member Posts: 29
    Multarix said:

Simplins idea + perhaps a world toggle such as /wpros which could have an integer value which limits amount of pros for example /wpro 7 could limit protectors to 7 per player (excluding the owner of course)

Yeah something like that would be good