Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Giveaway For Fun

Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 239
edited August 30 in Events
:D Im going to be giving away an onyx, a dig dug, and a r a i n b o w crystal becuase I feel like it. Comment and then I will choose a name sometime tomorrow and post post it here! Good luck! :D

Edit: also add your ign in the comment.

Comments

• WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 149
    Can I enter for the dig dug?
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,131
    Sweet and thanks.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,664
    Nice! Thanks for doing this! I’m IronManArcher ingame and out.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    I would looove a rainbow crystal!!! <3

p1nkbr0
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,242
    OHHHH a DigDug!! The one thing is DW I’ve always really wanted and never got. Thanks for doing this GA man!! IGN: Tannerman14
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 678
    As I only have 2 onyx because I’m useless and never keep hold of it I’d love to have that 1 piece of glorious onyx in my pocket ;) Thanks IGN:Mofc1991
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 260
    digdug
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 674
    Cool... I wouldn’t mind having any of those
    ign: jsean
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    Tanks!
    IGN: Brainstorm
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 239
    I went on some crappy name picker website and clicked the button. It picked @p1nkbr0 the first two times, then @WhatsHisHead , and the lastly @IronManArcher . I didn’t want p1nkbr0 getting the majority of prizes, so instead of giving him two prizes he gets first pick. Iron man and whathishead get to choose after pink. Congrats on winning :)
    Yay!
    Ig user is Infiniti
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,664

I went on some crappy name picker website and clicked the button. It picked p1nkbr0 the first two times, then @WhatsHisHead , and the lastly IronManArcher . I didn’t want p1nkbr0 getting the majority of prizes, so instead of giving him two prizes he gets first pick. Iron man and whathishead get to choose after pink. Congrats on winning :)

Woah! I won something! Should I message you once p1nk has?