Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Android Release 3.10.3

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,339
Updates:

- Added pinch-to-zoom
- Added toggle for protector fields in map window
- Added auto-toggle of protector fields for 2 seconds when you try to mine a protected block
- Added shield button
- Increased jump threshold so you don't unintentionally jump as often
- Allow shoveling of blocks past the next block if that block is shoveled

As always, feedback appreciated here!

I will probably fix a few more things yet, but it feels pretty good overall. Just need to get in-app purchases wired up and then we can LAUNCH!

Comments

• Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Duping since 1999Member Posts: 896

Updates:

Why is this not on ios
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084

Updates:

Why is this not on ios
    Because iOS isn't Unity :P
  • Giovani1312Giovani1312 Member Posts: 22
    Finally I can zoom, when it launches I will surely recommend the game to a few people. Also when I turn in a quest it still shows that I haven't turned it in until I join another world, I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen but just wanted to let you know.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    The zoom is GLORIOUS!!! I CANT SEE ANYTHING ITS GREAT!!!
  • SomeoneYouKnowSomeoneYouKnow Taking a trip down memory lane, But with knives!Member Posts: 50
    More feedback from me:

-The zoom is great ! It works fine for me.
    -My device heats up quite a bit when I play
    the game, it doesn't heat up that much when I play other high-end games though..

That's all for now
  • SomeoneYouKnowSomeoneYouKnow Taking a trip down memory lane, But with knives!Member Posts: 50
    More feedback:

-is it just me ? Or are conveyer belts really not working ? I know it's minor but i figured I'd point it out
    Screenshot_2018-08-31-15-09-13-54.png
    2160 x 1080 - 2M
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 674
    p1nkbr0 said:

Updates:

Why is this not on ios
    Because iOS isn't Unity :P
    Wait what really! I didn’t know that! I thought Ios was on Unity too... it makes more sense now. @mikelaurence, is there any plans to change the game engine of ios to unity anytime soon?
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 260
    edited August 31
    -Add When I hold To block to remove it like on ios
    -and the jetpack its like lvl 1 when i go left or right
    -add emotes
    -add powerups like ios
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,665
    mrjacket said:

-Add When I hold To block to remove it like on ios
    -and the jetpack its like lvl 1 when i go left or right
    -add emotes
    -add powerups like ios

More feedback:

-is it just me ? Or are conveyer belts really not working ? I know it's minor but i figured I'd point it out

It’s based off of the computer version, so steampacks and mining may be a little wonky. The conveyors also don’t work, so dungeons may be easier or may be harder.
  • RattleRattle Member Posts: 22
    I don't know if it's just me, but Deepworld on android won't rotate even if my phone is on autorotate? (I have a Huawei Mate Se) Autorotate works fine on other apps btw
  • Giovani1312Giovani1312 Member Posts: 22
    Rattle said:

I don't know if it's just me, but Deepworld on android won't rotate even if my phone is on autorotate? (I have a Huawei Mate Se) Autorotate works fine on other apps btw

You can download a Rotation Control app if you want for now, I can't rotate either but it's actually rotated to the side I like.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,745
    @mikelaurence

I spent about an hour trying to build on android (Gallexy S7), there is a bug that is really annoying. When clicking the hot bar, you place an item. Linking teleports is nearly impossible since you place an extra teleporter when trying to select a becon.
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 674
    @mikelaurence, can we get some insight on your future plans for deepworld after the Android testing phase?

mikelaurence, can we get some insight on your future plans for deepworld after the Android testing phase?

Control of the world!
  • TheMightierRoninTheMightierRonin Member Posts: 4

More feedback:

They don't work on computers either. Weird how it says all those "Issues and missing features" will be fixed over the "next few weeks". I don't mean to be like "Laurence fixxxxx itttttt nooowwwww or im not gonna playyyy" Just sayin'. I really don't care, tbh.
  • shadowrealshadowreal Member Posts: 8
    Noticed there's no icon to show where protectors are on the map dunno if it's supposed to be like that though.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,745
    edited September 2
    Device: Samsung S7

Axe mines blocks with one swipe instead of damaging them.
    Detech said:

Now THAT’S a good axe
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,011
    Detech said:

I don't think axes ever worked, PC or Android. Made damaging stuff for those old build competitions impossible.