Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Queen Terrapus not spawning

Giovani1312Giovani1312 Member Posts: 20
Hi, I'm very new to this game and I'm trying to complete a quest from Arthur where I have to kill 3 Queen Terrapus. Thankfully a person called Splinterwood spawned 2 for me to kill but now I can't seem to find one for my 3rd kill. I have waited so much for one to spawn but only Fire and Acid terrapus spawn most of the time, and I have also gone very very deep down to see if my luck increases but nothing.

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 868
    A world called “messy spawners” spawns loads of them, check it out!
  • Giovani1312Giovani1312 Member Posts: 20
    vmh20 said:

A world called “messy spawners” spawns loads of them, check it out!

Oh ok, thank you :)
    Welp some people decided to come after I came and steal my kill so now there is none.... and is taking long to spawn
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 604

Welp some people decided to come after I came and steal my kill so now there is none.... and is taking long to spawn

Gio I’ve got you covered mate tell me when your online
    mofc1991 said:

Gio I’ve got you covered mate tell me when your online
    Is fine now, I was able to find one after logging in. Now I'm trying to bomb 25 automatas but I don't think that will be hard for now. Thank you for asking though