Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

GOLD | Platinum | Titanium | Fancy Tables | New Heads

WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead | Deepgate //Member Posts: 118
edited August 31 in Feedback and Game Ideas
Ok so I got a few ideas

1. GOLD
- Gold ore can be converted into either Golden Bars or Golden Coins (Maybe the coins and bars can be reconverted)
-Gold Blocks
- Gold Wall Backdrop
- Gold Columns
- Gold Jet (Acts same as onyx but just looks shinier)
- Placeable Gold Bars/Ingots
- Golden Bricks

2. Platinum
- Platinum Blocks
- Platinum Jet
- Platinum Columns
- Platinum Wall Backdrop

3. Titanium
- May as well since we got platinum
- Titanium Pickaxe, shovel etc
- Titanium Blocks and Backdrop
- Titanium Bars/Ingots

4. New Furniture | Furniture Bunkers
- Solid Gold Table
- Solid Platinum Table
- Steampunky Table (With cogs and steam coming out)
- Long Dining Table
- Rustic Table (All beatup for all your medieval themed worlds)
- Rugs <— PLEASE
- Curtans
- These furniture bunkers would only have the rarer noncraftable furnitures
- Fancy Doors (Can come in same types as fancy tables)

5. Half Slab blocks
To make walking on the surface easier

6. New Heads
- Moose Head (For us Canadians)
- Alien Head (For space)
- Dragon Head
- Mounted Brain Tank (For brain biome)

7. New Mobs
- what about a mob that we can build parts for like in minecraft (wither) that we could construct and defeat to get some crazy loot

8. Coloured Glass
- Stained Multi Glass like in churches
- just any kind of glass would be cool.
- Retexture the current glass block to make it more a whiteish see through colour.

9. Faster Mining
- A bomb that collects all items it blows up and puts it in your inventory (would be an expensiveish bomb)
- new drills that can mining even faster than your pickaxe

10. Paintable Wood Blocks
We have all seen that unused paintbrush item in the codex. Why not pull it back out and allow us to paint certain blocks.

11. More Roofs
- Can we get some steampunky looking roofs that have moving cogs and steam blowing out?

12. An official Coin that is used as a currency
- Gold Coins
- Onyx Coins
- Platinum Coins

13. Gold, Onyx, Platinum Statues
Having the ability to take a marble or bloodstone statue and cover it in gold or something would be cool!

14. Steam Generators
These could be an alternate way to get steam power Up into your house without all the ugly Piping.

15. More Bridge Types

16. Curved Roofing Peices
- dome

17. Placeable Flags
- could have your guild on it
- could be a pirate flag

18. Sky Biome
This biome would be full of raidable Airships and would have pirates as a new mob

19. Non Controlable Player looking people walking around (NPC ?)
- could start appearing once you have a sustainable environment (shelter, light, safe from brains)

20. A main Hub world (Alike Times Square)
- This world would be a place where devs/admins can put signs or notes up about games news and such
- Would have a pre constructed building that would have purchaseable areas inside of it for shops and such
- Placeable pros and stuff could still be placed outside this main building like all other markets
- This world would allow trade

Post your thoughts/game ideas down below.
Post edited by WhatsHisHead on

Comments

• TescosTescos Member Posts: 29
    whats your ig name I like the head idea
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead | Deepgate //Member Posts: 118
    edited August 31
    Infiniti @Tescos
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    I can see Minecraft was a big part in these ideas... perhaps maybe yes please brain tank
  • EXPGamingEXPGaming Member Posts: 71
    Very bad. Your turning this into minecraft.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 524

I can see Minecraft was a big part in these ideas... perhaps maybe yes please brain tank

Yes though the part with people moving in gives me Terraria vibes as well. Probably because the game is 2D.
    EXPGaming said:

Very bad. Your turning this into minecraft.

Wrong you're* and you say that like that's a bad thing. At least explain why? I almost dare to say say that that's a step up from what exists.

Anyway these ideas are pretty good to me, gives more options despite yes, it being pretty Minecraft inspired.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 998
    Does it matter if it's Minecraft esq idea wise? Minecraft is a billion dollar game to be fair... That's like saying Deepwrolds most basic item is dirt like Minecraft therefor Deepworld copied Minecrafts idea, that's not how things work.
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 154
    Beautiful

Does it matter if it's Minecraft esq idea wise? Minecraft is a billion dollar game to be fair... That's like saying Deepwrolds most basic item is dirt like Minecraft therefor Deepworld copied Minecrafts idea, that's not how things work.

I never said it was bad, I just said that Minecraft must’ve played a role in these ideas.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 524

I never said it was bad, I just said that Minecraft must’ve played a role in these ideas.
    It wasn't you who said that's a bad idea, more or less that was @EXPGaming who did.

Does it matter if it's Minecraftesqe idea wise? Minecraft is a billion dollar game to be fair... That's like saying Deepworld’s most basic item is dirt like Minecraft therefore Deepworld copied Minecraft’s idea, but that's not how things work.

It wasn't you who said that's a bad idea, more or less that was EXPGaming who did.
    Quoting helps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 848
    I was thinking about a Sky Biome before i think that would be a lot of fun
    with Sky islands and flying airships
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead | Deepgate //Member Posts: 118
    Rhino Head would spawn in Desert.