Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Does Lisa still play?

hugegnomehugegnome Member Posts: 286
edited September 1 in General
I miss my bae. :(

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    Lisa does not “play”
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 870
    She was last active August 10th.
  • EXPGamingEXPGaming Member Posts: 71
    hugegnome said:

I miss my bae. :(

Boop
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 87
    This is the longest one of the admins has been MIA, but if she ever goes in game it's for a competition or you are screwed.
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 228
    Ivory said:

This is the longest one of the admins has been MIA, but if she ever goes in game it's for a competition or you are screwed.

What about @FRANK he has been MIA forever. Well I don't think was ever in action so nevermind.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 87
    Fishbot said:

Ivory said:

What about @FRANK he has been MIA forever. Well I don't think was ever in action so nevermind.
    I can tell you right now the last time I saw him in game was in 2014. This one chick was talking crap to me for a reason I can't recall, and I told her Frank is going to come down here and boot you if you don't stop soon. Sure enough, and I had no idea this would happen, Frank comes by and kicked her out (or banned I can't remember) and then left. Literally less than 30 total seconds.
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 149
    I saw frank today.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,664
    There are still many mysteries surrounding the FRANK account...
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    FRANK appeared to me like two years ago, I think it was for some glitch or something that I complained about
    Still remember it like it was yesterday, except I don’t remember anything that happened...
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,664
    edited September 5
    I guess we shall never know.