Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delete my account

EXPGamingEXPGaming Posts: 167Member
edited September 2018 in Questions
Delete my account EXPGaming completely
Delete the loot
Delete the Level
Delete everything
Delete my Fourms
(If you can’t perm banned all my accounts)

Comments

• TescosTescos SawConPosts: 269Member
    Why??
  • ElectroxElectrox Hidden AsylumPosts: 883Member
    Gimme that loot before you go
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 775Member
    Exp before you go mate can I have all your minerals?
  • DeathoniumDeathonium Posts: 65Member
    gimme all your stuff before u go m8 and what happen?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,867Member
    Why?
  • Peashooter8890Peashooter8890 Plants Vs. ZombiesPosts: 32Member
    expgaming pls dont quit or something. Also you guys should care more about him leaving than getting his loot. You guys kind of look greedy(no offence)

expgaming pls dont quit or something. Also you guys should care more about him leaving than getting his loot. You guys kind of look greedy(no offence)

Excep tesco and ironmanarcher
    Except*
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Posts: 684Member

Except*

You can actually edit your comments by clicking the edit button on the top right corner of your comment. Would really do all of us a favor by not cluttering the forums. Thanks

Except*

You can actually edit your comments by clicking the edit button on the top right corner of your comment. Would really do all of us a favor by not cluttering the forums. Thanks
    OOF didnt know it sorry
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaPosts: 882Member
    I’m not sure why you want your account completely gone. If you don’t want to play just delete Deepworld, and if you want to come back you can play later.
    But don't get deleted! What if you come back when there's hundreds of players?
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 775Member

That’s true they may be thousands or even millions int eh future so never give up lol
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,136Member
    @EXPGaming It's not what Deepworld can do for you, but what you can do for Deepworld!
    But in any case, I remember how hard it was quiting WoW after almost 400 hours played, when most ppl I knew quit and gameplay changed. Don't delete, come back for memories sometimes. Cheers.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Dreamworld.Posts: 544Member
    mofc1991 said:

That’s true they may be thousands or even millions int eh future so never give up lol
    mofc1991 said:

Hate to be the guy bringing down the mood, but thousands is a bit of a massive stretch alone. Millions isn't happening. Only hundreds is in the realistic range without some changes.

Regardless your point stands, and I see no reason to delete an account when there's a chance - however slim it may be - that you might come back.

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

Hate to be the guy bringing down the mood, but thousands is a bit of a massive stretch alone. Millions isn't happening. Only hundreds is in the realistic range without some changes.

Regardless your point stands, and I see no reason to delete an account when there's a chance - however slim it may be - that you might come back.
    How do you know? Terraria started off as an ugly pixel game, and now the devs make millions off of it.

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

How do you know? Terraria started off as an ugly pixel game, and now the devs make millions off of it.
    It wasn't plagued with as many difficulties nor did the general development and community have a general downward trend. I don't rule out any rebounds but it's pretty unlikely.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 349Member
    Fortnite dies! deepworld is up next , Hennything is possible
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorPosts: 114Member
    Simplin said:

He'll probably not quit and if he does he'll back with a different name and more complaints within 30 days.

Wow it's like you've been watching this community for years or something. I'll place a $5 on that.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    edited September 2018

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

Hate to be that guy bashing you off, but Deepworld accomplished the achievement of reaching 1 million registered players a year back or two, so it is only fair that at some point, there’s has been at least a few thousand players playing every once in a while at different intervals, would be hard to notice since you see around 20 or 30 online at once (perhaps a hundred back then), but they space out, it’s a wide world and there’s 24 hours in the day. And this can happen again if something special happens once more, which is definitely happening.

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

Hate to be that guy bashing you off, but Deepworld accomplished the achievement of reaching 1 million registered players a year back or two, so it is only fair that at some point, there’s has been at least a few thousand players playing every once in a while at different intervals, would be hard to notice since you see around 20 or 30 online at once (perhaps a hundred back then), but they space out, it’s a wide world and there’s 24 hours in the day. And this can happen again if something special happens once more, which is definitely happening.
    Of those million, how many do you think played for more than a week? Or even shorter, a day? It's not exactly some renowned game - or that memorable if you aren't a long term player. Also, more or less that "million" was across multiple years, not a day or week or even a month or semi-year so it's pretty moot to bring that up. Still, you're not getting the crowd you had before with only what we have now. Your viewpoint is perhaps too optimistic, I dare say.