Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Delete my account

EXPGamingEXPGaming Member Posts: 71
edited September 2 in Questions
Delete my account EXPGaming completely
Delete the loot
Delete the Level
Delete everything
Delete my Fourms
(If you can’t perm banned all my accounts)

Comments

• TescosTescos Member Posts: 29
    Why??
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 848
    Gimme that loot before you go
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 604
    Exp before you go mate can I have all your minerals?
  • DeathoniumDeathonium Member Posts: 65
    gimme all your stuff before u go m8 and what happen?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    Why?
  • Peashooter8890Peashooter8890 Plants Vs. ZombiesMember Posts: 32
    expgaming pls dont quit or something. Also you guys should care more about him leaving than getting his loot. You guys kind of look greedy(no offence)

expgaming pls dont quit or something. Also you guys should care more about him leaving than getting his loot. You guys kind of look greedy(no offence)

Excep tesco and ironmanarcher
    Except*
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 674

Except*

You can actually edit your comments by clicking the edit button on the top right corner of your comment. Would really do all of us a favor by not cluttering the forums. Thanks

Except*

You can actually edit your comments by clicking the edit button on the top right corner of your comment. Would really do all of us a favor by not cluttering the forums. Thanks
    OOF didnt know it sorry
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 868
    I’m not sure why you want your account completely gone. If you don’t want to play just delete Deepworld, and if you want to come back you can play later.
  • EXPGamingEXPGaming Member Posts: 71
    edited September 2
    Dear deepworld players & devs. It’s been a honor playing this game for years it truely has been an honor. I love everything about this game..exploring, pvp, making new friends, the competition against people to finding things or becoming top, and especially trading. This game has been my favorite for many years. So many years of trying to quit finally i can rest in peace. My friends won’t let me quit but..i’m not going to tell them. I’ll let them find out themselves. I just hate to see this game just die. I really don’ want to quit but this game is just getting to boring. This is actually like my 2nd time saying this game is boring. People are asking me “why are you quiting”? My response to these wonderful lovely players is..I’m just bored that all. I know updates are slowly coming but i’m just bored of not seeing alot of players. In 2013 there was hundreds and thousands of players online. Time square would be full all the time you would have to wait about 5-10 just to get in Times. Player’s were so much friendlier and fun. When 2016 came around deepworld became alittle to shaky it was getting out of hands. These 2016 player’s started to destroy everything. I’m not trying to give any of you 2016-2018 player’s any hate but a few of you destroyed the game. You guys started drama, scamming, fighting & hating on other players for no reason.. This next piece is for byetin specifically for byetin themselves. What happen to the devs? What happen to the interview with zstorm? Why ignoring player’s request? Why focusing on useless things other than fixing what has to be fixed in the game? I’m not trying to give you guys hate. I and many olayer’s have been asking these sorts of questions for many years. I really want a answer to these questions. You guys ignore these questions i don’t get it..! I’m probably going to get alot of hate from writing this.. I just want to say sorry to some players.
    These players got into some dumb useless arguements against me.
    Waldo
    Stella
    Leela
    Fraello
    Maxene < Hater a true hater.
    ——————
    I don’t like you all but i still love you guys.❤️
    Also i wanna shoutout some players for sticking with me and helping me through this game
    Hugegnome
    Dr.Frosty
    bob.the.builder
    Ipadpat
    Chari
    Ginger
    .Octopus.
    .cookies.
    .shadow.
    Arcane
    Bastian7
    Mazin
    Infiniti
    Phexy
    ZoZo
    ——————— YOU GUYS ARE SISTERS BROTHERS AND BFF TO ME YOU GUYS REALLY DO MEAN SOMETHING TO ME!
    Before i go i wanna say some sorries to players
    Jellybeanlamb10
    Maxene
    Hugegnome
    Shadow
    Cookoes
    Arcane
    Ginger
    Octopus
    ——————-
    I’m sorry for going hard on you guys and for not playing as much. I really love you guys.
    You all mean something to me.
    Note: I wrote a whole essay and i posted it and half of it posted. I have to rewrite this now
    THANK YOU ALL FOR 2.1K FOLLOWERS.
    I LOVE YOU ALL FR THIS IS THE PART WHERE I START CRYING
    ARGHH i forgot what i was going to write. When i posted this only half of it posted the rest deleted. Anyways contact me on Discord ExP#3204 send something heartwarming to me i’ll think of visiting if you do:)
    edited September 2
    I LOVE YOU ALL. IF I FORGOT TO ADD YOU TO SOMETHING LET ME KNOW. ADD MY DISCORD ExP#3204
    But don't get deleted! What if you come back when there's hundreds of players?
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 604

That’s true they may be thousands or even millions int eh future so never give up lol
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,557
    @EXPGaming It's not what Deepworld can do for you, but what you can do for Deepworld!
    But in any case, I remember how hard it was quiting WoW after almost 400 hours played, when most ppl I knew quit and gameplay changed. Don't delete, come back for memories sometimes. Cheers.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 524
    mofc1991 said:

That’s true they may be thousands or even millions int eh future so never give up lol
    mofc1991 said:

Hate to be the guy bringing down the mood, but thousands is a bit of a massive stretch alone. Millions isn't happening. Only hundreds is in the realistic range without some changes.

Regardless your point stands, and I see no reason to delete an account when there's a chance - however slim it may be - that you might come back.

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

Hate to be the guy bringing down the mood, but thousands is a bit of a massive stretch alone. Millions isn't happening. Only hundreds is in the realistic range without some changes.

Regardless your point stands, and I see no reason to delete an account when there's a chance - however slim it may be - that you might come back.
    How do you know? Terraria started off as an ugly pixel game, and now the devs make millions off of it.

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

How do you know? Terraria started off as an ugly pixel game, and now the devs make millions off of it.
    It wasn't plagued with as many difficulties nor did the general development and community have a general downward trend. I don't rule out any rebounds but it's pretty unlikely.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 247
    Fortnite dies! deepworld is up next , Hennything is possible
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 76
    Simplin said:

He'll probably not quit and if he does he'll back with a different name and more complaints within 30 days.

Wow it's like you've been watching this community for years or something. I'll place a $5 on that.
    edited September 4
    Ivory said:

Simplin said:

He'll probably not quit and if he does he'll back with a different name and more complaints within 30 days.

Wow it's like you've been watching this community for years or something. I'll place a $5 on that.
    This is why no one like’s simplin. He assumes things. When you assume things about him and his world. Your completely muted and banned. FYI Simplin I am quiting. I’m not giving you hate simpin it’s just the truth.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,011
    edited September 4

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

Hate to be that guy bashing you off, but Deepworld accomplished the achievement of reaching 1 million registered players a year back or two, so it is only fair that at some point, there’s has been at least a few thousand players playing every once in a while at different intervals, would be hard to notice since you see around 20 or 30 online at once (perhaps a hundred back then), but they space out, it’s a wide world and there’s 24 hours in the day. And this can happen again if something special happens once more, which is definitely happening.

mofc1991 said:

mofc1991 said:

Hate to be that guy bashing you off, but Deepworld accomplished the achievement of reaching 1 million registered players a year back or two, so it is only fair that at some point, there’s has been at least a few thousand players playing every once in a while at different intervals, would be hard to notice since you see around 20 or 30 online at once (perhaps a hundred back then), but they space out, it’s a wide world and there’s 24 hours in the day. And this can happen again if something special happens once more, which is definitely happening.
    Of those million, how many do you think played for more than a week? Or even shorter, a day? It's not exactly some renowned game - or that memorable if you aren't a long term player. Also, more or less that "million" was across multiple years, not a day or week or even a month or semi-year so it's pretty moot to bring that up. Still, you're not getting the crowd you had before with only what we have now. Your viewpoint is perhaps too optimistic, I dare say.