Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

"Survive and Thrive" Quest Problem

Giovani1312Giovani1312 Member Posts: 22
It took me a while to notice this but there is a quest that says to complete a quest from Isabella and Arthur. The thing is I have completed MANY quests from them and it still shows that I haven't completed any quests from them. I will attach a picture to show what is going on.
Screenshot_20180902-111258_Deepworld.jpg
1280 x 720 - 600K

Comments

• Peashooter8890Peashooter8890 Plants Vs. ZombiesMember Posts: 32
    Same
  • Giovani1312Giovani1312 Member Posts: 22

Same

Quests are one of my main sources for exp so hopefully Mike can fix it soon.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,011
    edited September 4

It took me a while to notice this but there is a quest that says to complete a quest from Isabella and Arthur. The thing is I have completed MANY quests from them and it still shows that I haven't completed any quests from them. I will attach a picture to show what is going on.

Yes, that is the Newton androids quest. You must complete the other 2 quest lines(Let them eat cake & The Art Of War) for this one to complete, it's completed once both are FULLY done and you return to the Newton android.

Quests do not last forever though and are more or less a tutorial for the newer players to get to a little higher level and compete with other well off players who have been playing for quite some time.

I'd say if you are this far into the game, you're probably going to want to start attempting dungeons, even with other people if you'd like. Around this part is where the real struggle kind of begins because you need to consistently raid dungeons for a steady XP flow. This can be unappealing at first because you will accrue thousands of deaths and experience plenty of rage and jerky spam, but you just gotta keep grinding.

Short version: Finish the other two quest lines completely, turn in your final quest, quests are gone, do dungeons and git gud scrub

Edit: I noticed the wording on what the quest says is a little flakey, it should say something like finish their quest (lines), but it doesn't mean like "a single task" type thing.

Yes, that is the Newton androids quest. You must complete the other 2 quest lines(Let them eat cake & The Art Of War) for this one to complete, it's completed once both are FULLY done and you return to the Newton android.

Quests do not last forever though and are more or less a tutorial for the newer players to get to a little higher level and compete with other well off players who have been playing for quite some time.

I'd say if you are this far into the game, you're probably going to want to start attempting dungeons, even with other people if you'd like. Around this part is where the real struggle kind of begins because you need to consistently raid dungeons for a steady XP flow. This can be unappealing at first because you will accrue thousands of deaths and experience plenty of rage and jerky spam, but you just gotta keep grinding.

Short version: Finish the other two quest lines completely, turn in your final quest, quests are gone, do dungeons and git gud scrub

Edit: I noticed the wording on what the quest says is a little flakey, it should say something like finish their quest (lines), but it doesn't mean like "a single task" type thing.
    Lately I have been doing pretty much that, I have raided about 2 dungeons (one of them was for a quest), and I have also done the jerky spam to destroy the protectors that are in dungeons and not die. I luckily found an onyx yesterday while I was mining and hopefully I can find more in the future. For exp I have started to kill ghosts and I have also used the expiator to earn some extra exp. For the quests I have tried turning in the last one to Isabella but she won't take it, and for Arthur I need to PvP 25 different people....
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisMember Posts: 286
    I have problems with quest' too, two of my quest' which are Fancy Another Quest? and Shroom Inspection is not finishing.

I have problems with quest' too, two of my quest' which are Fancy Another Quest? and Shroom Inspection is not finishing.

Yes the Shroom inspection one Isabella won't take it for some reason, I think it's because there is more quests to come.