Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Android Release 3.10.5

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,339
Few more updates here before we launch public beta!

- In-app purchasing is now fully functional
- Make horizontal jetpacking speed faster (matching iOS)
- Allow device rotation to either landscape orientation
- Fix issue with placing blocks through the hotbar and menus
- Make it easier to fall down chutes

Question to all of you Android players: can you post a screenshot of the game on your device? I only have one Android device at the moment, so it would be great to make sure it looks good on all the varying devices out there!

Comments

• WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 149
    Dang how come my IPhone only zooms out so little compared to that..
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 704
    Mike this is probably related to the update but I can't dig or shovel. Clicking doesn't work, nor does the space bar. Currently watching a 0% space getting explored and missing all the fun
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,339

Mike this is probably related to the update but I can't dig or shovel. Clicking doesn't work, nor does the space bar. Currently watching a 0% space getting explored and missing all the fun

On PC?
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 704
    edited September 3

On PC?
    Yep sorry. Pc. Iphone is fine

E: I'm not sure if you've done something or not but I'm able to dig in a different world, and then I went back to the space world and could dig again. Which was weird, because I swapped to iOS and back without fixing the problem earlier. Anyway problem solved?
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705
    edited September 3
    Sometime in the future could we buff the iPhone build? Maybe increased zoom options, cleaner interface.
  • SomeoneYouKnowSomeoneYouKnow Taking a trip down memory lane, But with knives!Member Posts: 50
    Device: Oppo F7 Youth.

Looks great, mike !
    Screenshot_2018-09-03-21-15-25-67.png
    2160 x 1080 - 3M
  • Giovani1312Giovani1312 Member Posts: 22
    Everything looks good as of now the thing is when you try to buy premium it comes up with an error. All the other in-app purchases work except premium.
    Screenshot_20180903-104439_Google Play Store.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 263K
    Screenshot_20180903-104458_Deepworld.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 534K
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 260
    Pls add powerup
    TealHyena said:

Sometime in the future could we buff the iPhone build? Maybe increased zoom options, cleaner interface.

I would love to move everything to Unity, as it would greatly speed up feature development. It's just that there's a lot of effort required to get there. So, if the Android release helps bring in a lot more people, I could see working on that sooner than later.
  • shadowrealshadowreal Member Posts: 8
    Things are looking great for me on android
    Screenshot_20180904-004501.png
    1920 x 1200 - 2M

What device is that @shadowreal ? I think the joysticks are a bit tiny!
  • Giovani1312Giovani1312 Member Posts: 22

What device is that @shadowreal ? I think the joysticks are a bit tiny!
    I'm pretty sure is an android tablet looking at the display from the screenshot (1920×1200)
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 179
    Working Great for :) but Please add Ummm Tap to break. Using note 9 after 10 minutes the phone get so hot I think you need to optimized it on Bigger spec phones.