Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Android Release 3.10.6 - OPEN BETA

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,286
We are now OPEN BETA (aka "Early Access") in the google play store!

(Note: the only difference from the last build is fixing the premium in-app purchases.)

Comments

• TescosTescos Member Posts: 29
    Will the zoom on android and pc ever be the same on IOS? From what i've heard android has pc zoom and that leaves ios with weak zoom compared to pc and android
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Tescos said:

Will the zoom on android and pc ever be the same on IOS? From what i've heard android has pc zoom and that leaves ios with weak zoom compared to pc and android

Android is also so unbelievably behind iOS in terms of playability that it shouldn't even matter. Do I really need to list all the things Android/PC users CAN'T do properly that iOS can?
    p1nkbr0 said:

Tescos said:

Android is also so unbelievably behind iOS in terms of playability that it shouldn't even matter. Do I really need to list all the things Android/PC users CAN'T do properly that iOS can?
    I know, I was just asking a question
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Tescos said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Tescos said:

You have heard correctly, however. It does have PC zoom. It's almost useless due to the size of the screen
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 998
    edited September 4
    Tescos said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Tescos said:

Trust me, you're not missing much, you'll be fine.

Edit: Also awesome job on getting everything together mike! Digging this work flow of steady weekly updates, keep up the awesome work and we will be booming again in no time with new dedicated players!
  • DeathoniumDeathonium Member Posts: 65
    Android players cant trade items at all.

Tescos said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Tescos said:

Trust me, you're not missing much, you'll be fine.

Edit: Also awesome job on getting everything together mike! Digging this work flow of steady weekly updates, keep up the awesome work and we will be booming again in no time with new dedicated players!
    Other than the fact that they can see much more and find a lot more stuff because of if
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 120
    conveyor Dont work On android and pc
    @mikelaurence
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 120
    and add options On android
  • GrandpowGrandpow Member Posts: 100
    old player here. incredibly excited for this long awaited android release!
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 247
    I’m staying in a private world when android releases , I’m scared hundreds and hundreds of new players. I’m get bullied :(