Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Dismantling Mass Machines

_CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Member Posts: 39
edited September 4 in General
I have 2 Onyx Mass Spawners, 2 Onyx Mass Teleporters, 1 Diamond Mass Spawner, 1 Mass Spawner, 1 Diamond Mass Teleporter and 1 Mass Teleporter all sitting completely unused in All In One World. I'm now I need of them for another project, however it seems there still isn't an option to dismantle them?

I'd like to know if I need to go out and spend hours trying to buy more mass machines, or whether this is a feature which will be added within the next few weeks @mikelaurence ?

Comments

• WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead | Deepgate //Member Posts: 118
    I agree, I really want this feature as well.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,286
    It's a planned feature, it's just a little tricky due to how world machines configure the world ... I'm not sure where it sits on the roadmap. After Android release is all settled, I will conduct some polls on what people want most next.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419

It's a planned feature, it's just a little tricky due to how world machines configure the world ... I'm not sure where it sits on the roadmap. After Android release is all settled, I will conduct some polls on what people want most next.

STEAM JET PARTICLES!!!
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 210
    edited September 5

@mikelaurence so if the worlds have a default setting when they spawn, when you mine a world machine, it should be programmed to set the world back to its defaults. so like by mining a mass spawner, it should spawning to default. and a mass teleporter should set teleporting to default if you mine it also. that could be tricky to implement.

i could totally see how it could break world machines, which then you would have to fix it |SOON|tm|.