Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Chest "O" Plenty's?

_CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Member Posts: 39
I was wondering how certain world owners obtain chest o plentys for their world. I understand they are an exclusive item that only the developers can access, however I was wondering if there's a system in place/criteria that must be met in order to apply to obtain a chest o plenty in your world, and whether it's still a possibility today to get one?

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    Race City has one, but I think that’s because it’s a huge build with a huge amount of people, and it would be cool to compete for an exclusive chest o plenty item. I’ve been wanting one in Griffinfoot somewhere, but I guess they only get placed under special circumstances.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,557
    edited September 6
    I think Race City is the only world that got the chest.
    We presented our project with a plan to include the best available builders and then run weekly events before starting.
    It was (and still is) quite alot of work and also the location of the chest is important. The chest has to be safe from farming.
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 868

Race City has one, but I think that’s because it’s a huge build with a huge amount of people, and it would be cool to compete for an exclusive chest o plenty item. I’ve been wanting one in Griffinfoot somewhere, but I guess they only get placed under special circumstances.

Where in Race City is it?
    vmh20 said:

Where in Race City is it?
    Last stage (Stage 17) of the racetrack.
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,185
    I have one in my old world Whitechapel, I created something (secret) and messaged Quinn to take a look back when he still worked with bytebin, he liked it and placed one :)
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,011
    edited September 6
    Detech said:

We presented our project with a plan to include the best available builders and then run weekly events before starting.
    It was (and still is) quite alot of work and also the location of the chest is important. The chest has to be safe from farming.

Actually, there were plenty of player-owned worlds that got them, and plenty more Dev-owned ones... I believe a lot were from last year but I can’t remember any player ones now..
    AquaPhynn said:

I have one in my old world Whitechapel, I created something (secret) and messaged Quinn to take a look back when he still worked with bytebin, he liked it and placed one :)

Awesome! Crazy loot

Detech said:

Actually, there were plenty of player-owned worlds that got them, and plenty more Dev-owned ones... I believe a lot were from last year but I can’t remember any player ones now..
    I mean since I started playing, I haven't seen any new chests spear in player worlds.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    I still would like one in Griffinfoot, by the way