Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Random bug - falling through space

ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
So in the last few days I've been having fun, but then the map will stop loading. I can move at normal speed, mine what's left, but the map remains empty until I relog back on. It's not an insurmountable problem but it gets annoying when you have to keep relogging. As soon as I enter the area, I'm just heading for a plummet to the end of the map and remain in the falling animation. Not sure if this is a PC only thing or not? Here's some images. It's different to the other random PC bug, where patches of the map will overlap.
Capture.JPG
1425 x 810 - 104K
Capture1.JPG
1377 x 814 - 97K
Capture2.JPG
1428 x 812 - 86K

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 848
    edited September 6
    Nice bug if you want to get free areas XD
    I've had it happen to me once its a really rare bug
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    Electrox said:

Hey that's a worry right there. Clearly I don't need the areas, but if it registers on the map I would potentially look like a patcher. Hopefully I've just been really unlucky tonight and it remains a rare bug xD
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    I’d love to see huge caves like that without a bug!
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,286
    Have you been playing PC for a while? Is this a completely new problem?
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 210
    that cave background would make a nice wallpaper.
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,212
    edited September 6
    I had this happen to me a few minutes ago. I changed worlds, and now I can't use the mouse to mine anything. There's a brand new space world that I can't touch. :'(

edit-The space key doesn't work either. And I can't place anything. I've exited and restarted the game, and problem persists. Will reboot computer next.

edit-reboot didn't work either. Guess I'm logging off for a while.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694

I've been playing PC since I joined deepworld. This is the first time it's happened to me, when did it happen to you electrox?

I had this happen to me a few minutes ago. I changed worlds, and now I can't use the mouse to mine anything. There's a brand new space world that I can't touch. :'(

edit-The space key doesn't work either. And I can't place anything. I've exited and restarted the game, and problem persists. Will reboot computer next.

The only thing I found that worked when that happened was to change worlds, mine something, then change back.

To me at least, both of these glitches have only happened since the android push @mikelaurence
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 208
    edited September 6
    The cave background looks awesome, I’ve tried excavating the whole left side of my world and I’m kind of close, wish we could excavate faster though. My world ist called Mihoe
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 848

I've been playing PC since I joined deepworld. This is the first time it's happened to me, when did it happen to you electrox?

The only thing I found that worked when that happened was to change worlds, mine something, then change back.

To me at least, both of these glitches have only happened since the android push @mikelaurence
    Happened to me over a month ago its not a new bug its simply a rare occurence
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    Electrox said:

To me at least, both of these glitches have only happened since the android push mikelaurence
    Well, when water drips through a small hole, then you make the hole bigger, a lot more water will get through.
    Electrox said:

Hey I'm happy so long as it's rare but it's happened to me twice more since then in the span of three days. And I am by no means playing much at the moment. It's not game breaking, but relogging in again and again is getting tiring. Anyways I've done my bit and alerted you to the issue mike, it's up to you to decide if it's worth doing anything or not
  • Peashooter8890Peashooter8890 Plants Vs. ZombiesMember Posts: 32

Electrox said:

Hey that's a worry right there. Clearly I don't need the areas, but if it registers on the map I would potentially look like a patcher. Hopefully I've just been really unlucky tonight and it remains a rare bug xD
    This didn't even happen on my PC, and yet for some reason low iq peeps accuse me of being a patcher, how racist and judgemental, also very wrong
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,557

I had this bug about 6 times on PC, last time about 4 months ago. So its not new