Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Dear Devs stop messing with my stuff

RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 84
First you protected and destroyed my world and now you’ve banned my main account? I have an onyx crow and I’m probably your biggest supporter money wise. Explain to me why this account is banned
@lisa
@mikelaurence

Comments

• RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 84
    Also how have I done anything wrong, I haven’t logged in since July
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    Banishment due to hacking probably. Not even Laurence himself had as many notches as you!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,011

Banishment due to hacking probably. Not even Laurence himself had as many notches as you!

Wouldn’t say so if he practically had an infinity of any game object
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    Biggest supporter huh? How much money have you spent?

Wouldn’t say so if he practically had an infinity of any game object
    That was a joke :/
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 604
    This threads funny
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,121
    What is your world name?
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 247
    Your world is still there , and items too .. your just banned
    derpdee said:

What is your world name?

The world is Niptune
    I saw mike once there , his things are at “X”
    Look I’ll return, and electrox you bought my hacked onyx for money you should be sad I was banned because of your great deal, and teal I sold you a hunter head for under normal price. Not sure why you two hate me, but come on don’t be rude
    Plus wouldn’t giving you all 10 notches each make you happy? Not sure what all the hates about, deepworlds already dead what’s left to affect. The rest of the players build and those who build would be happy with fares to add variation to their builds.
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 210
    RippieTD said:

Look I’ll return, and electrox you bought my hacked onyx for money you should be sad I was banned because of your great deal, and teal I sold you a hunter head for under normal price. Not sure why you two hate me, but come on don’t be rude

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH looks like we got some haborjeebies who are also involved.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 848
    RippieTD said:

I have never bought any onyx for money
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisMember Posts: 281
    It is already obvious that who bought or didn't, and Electrox is not one of them for sure.

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,011
    RippieTD said:

Plus wouldn’t giving you all 10 notches each make you happy? Not sure what all the hates about, deepworlds already dead what’s left to affect. The rest of the players build and those who build would be happy with fares to add variation to their builds.

I’ve played Deepworld for a good 5 years, and I’ve never seen this level of a bourgeoise accent
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 998
    I'm more or less surprised he admitted to hacking blatantly rather than going out with some final shots and leaking the hack/bug and doing it on alts and dumping notches into others inventories, either way, entertaining lmao.

I'm more or less surprised he admitted to hacking blatantly rather than going out with some final shots and leaking the hack/bug and doing it on alts and dumping notches into others inventories, either way, entertaining lmao.

DON’T GIVE HIM IDEAS
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096

DON’T GIVE HIM IDEAS
    Ideas won't make a difference if his account is banned along with his Apple devices UDID.
    Multarix said:

DON’T GIVE HIM IDEAS
    Ideas won't make a difference if his account is banned along with his Apple devices UDID.
    Friend’s device ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IP blocker...who could forget :)
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    Eh. I am not even going to pretend to understand what's going on in your head. So to reiterate what everyone else has said:
    - Paying for crowns does not give you permission to run wild and hack the game for your own benefit. Particularly since this hack has been for your own financial gain and detrimental for the developers.
    - You've already heard from Mike on similar matters. He's responded on your previous posts and man, it did not look good for you. What exactly are you hoping to achieve by posting here? Look at the backlash. No one in their right mind is going to say 'Yeah, it's so unfair that you got banned for breaking the game rules'
    - Any further attempts to damage deepworld are going to be pure spite on your behalf. No one is going to remember you as some type of heroic Robin Hood, they're going to remember you as a greedy person who got called out for cheating the system and did their damn best to ruin the game

Either start clean and enjoy the game or move on. You have no sympathy here.
This discussion has been closed.