Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

The Absolute Size of Deepworld

I believe this is my second discussion so I thought I should make it a good one. A few days ago I saw a video about the absolute size of Gru. Since this is Deepworld, I decided to do just that. We will be using Barnabus for these comparisons as he is the same size as everyone else.

The first thing that has to be done is find an object in Deepworld that is able to be easily measured, but with Barnabus by it. Because bones are available, I decided to use Barnabus sitting on a Mammoth skull.

Here we are given the height of a Mammoth skull and the height of Barnabus sitting down. Since we need his actual height, we can take an image of him standing, make his head the same size as him sitting, then measure pixel sizes.

After measuring the height of them, the Mammoth skull is 72px tall and Barnabus is 85px tall.

But how tall is a Mammoth skull? After 5 minutes of research, the answer is about 6 feet tall. We can use some math to figure out conversion rates. If the Deepworld version is 72px, and the real life version is 6 feet, you just divide 72px by 6 feet to get pixels per foot. The answer is 12px per foot, or every pixel is one inch tall.

So Barnabus, being 85px tall, has a height of 85 inches, or 7' 1" (2.16 meters for my metric friends).

Now for a few more things. Mostly the brass throne, a compass, and most blocks.

Regular blocks are 50px tall, so about 4'2". The throne is 146px tall, meaning a height of 12'2". Finally, the Dire Large Brain.

This little guy is 134 pixels tall, making him a whopping 11'2".

In short (no pun intended), he is as large as a 1 story building.
barnabus mammoth.jpeg
503 x 316 - 61K
step 3.png
1920 x 1080 - 633K
brain.png
1920 x 1080 - 813K

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,662
    edited September 9
    Woah! It’s cool to see all of the sizes of these things! Although... now I wish to never see a brain in real life O_O
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,006
    Lol! Awesome thread, fun idea :D nice job 👍
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,011
    Jeez, imagine that big ghost boss thing(dire revenant I think?)

Considering it's 5-6 blocks tall, I'd say we're talking a 2-3 story building. Spook.
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 228

Jeez, imagine that big ghost boss thing(dire revenant I think?)

Considering it's 5-6 blocks tall, I'd say we're talking a 2-3 story building. Spook.

are you kidding me? im more worried about a lord brain that is almost 3 and a half stories tall.
  • SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 58
    Can't get enough of this. Please continue.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,011
    Dungeons are absolutely massive going by this logic, the people before the apocalypse were even more paranoid than the people from prewar Fallout games lmao.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    Hello Vsauce, micheal here