Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

@Mike Laurence

hugegnomehugegnome Member Posts: 286
edited September 12 in General
Please remove these useless spawners already. You know they have caused nothing but grief. Stand up for something that’s right for us for once man and make this right I have been waiting for years to rebuild. We all know you hate Times Square but it’s over you are the all mighty wizard and made it not a market anymore.

Comments

• hugegnomehugegnome Member Posts: 286
    edited September 12
    I helped 100s of new players a day at my shop, probably people that would still be buying crowns today if I was still there and functioning as an ambassador of trade worlds. thanks for not taking 10 seconds of your time to do the right thing but it’s your game Karma will catch you dude.@laurence
    Post edited by hugegnome on
    edited September 12
    I believe you deleted times as a market because you cant or don’t have the time to control the people exploiting your game instead of fixing the fundamental problem. Ban me if you wish but I will always stand for what is right so I can sleep at night. I don’t really care about anybody chiming in on this one other than the man himself. Will you finally fix it Mike or ban me or ignore me as usual?
    Post edited by hugegnome on
  • TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 98
    hugegnome said:

I believe you deleted times as a market because you cant or don’t have the time to control the people exploiting your game instead of fixing the fundamental problem. Ban me if you wish but I will always stand for what is right so I can sleep at night. I don’t really care about anybody chiming in on this one other than the man himself. Will you finally fix it Mike or ban me or ignore me as usual?

If you cant sleep at night because of a game thats sad
    Tescos said:

hugegnome said:

I believe you deleted times as a market because you cant or don’t have the time to control the people exploiting your game instead of fixing the fundamental problem. Ban me if you wish but I will always stand for what is right so I can sleep at night. I don’t really care about anybody chiming in on this one other than the man himself. Will

Tescos said:

hugegnome said:

If you cant sleep at night because of a game thats sad
    Being dishonest at all would make me not be able to sleep at night weather in game or in real life. For the last time I don’t have anything for anyone on this post unless your name is Mike Laurence. Unless you are him find another thread.
  • RedolantRedolant Member Posts: 183
    If you want to speak directly to Mike Laurence and want nobody else to intervene, just give him a private message or email. Calling him out publically is practically asking us to support your request but that contradicts what you said. The box with an arrow icon is the button for private messaging by the way.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,830
    edited September 12
    As @Redolant pointed out, if you want special, one-on-one communication with Mike (or anyone else, for that matter), then you need to send an email or a PM. Making a public thread on a public forum and then acting like you're entitled to forbid the public to participate just isn't how things work around here. Either @Everywhen or I would be thrilled to delete this discussion for you if you'd prefer to have private communication without all your fellow forumers chiming in. Just say the word!

Edited to add:
    In the meantime, I'm locking this thread, since the OP clearly doesn't intend it as a forum discussion.
This discussion has been closed.