Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Censorship

hugegnomehugegnome Member Posts: 276
edited September 12 in General
Let Mike reply publicly on why he killed a good prospering market and won’t do the right thing. come on Sirentist I don’t need you to shut down my post or silence me. I went in Times Square 15 mins ago and atleast 10 people joined and said this isnt right. I am not the only one who believes in doing the right thing. You are a better builder than anybody in the game I’ll admit sorry my landmark has more votes. I must have done something right.

Comments

• hugegnomehugegnome Member Posts: 276
    edited September 12
    I’ll chop my landmark right down again if he removes these spawners meant to grief. I really never cared about about having a popular landmark in the first place..
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Member Posts: 889
    edited September 12
    hugegnome said:

Let Mike reply publicly on why he killed a good prospering market

Re-opened as a non-market. I much prefer to see player markets flourishing than one "official" old and crufty market.

Whoosh, rage made you blind?
    hugegnome said:

sorry my landmark has more votes. I must have done something right.

There's no-one in the world that would consider being lucky as doing something right.

By lucky I mean being in Times Square the same minute it was opened
  • SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 52

Re-opened as a non-market. I much prefer to see player markets flourishing than one "official" old and crufty market.

Mike has already answered as you well know.

Your landmark had/ has more votes than anyone else and you think that proves something?? You need to give your head a shake. Do you honestly believe that you are some sort of master builder because of that? All players beside you know that you received those votes because your shop happened to be located at the center of all trading activity on Deepworld. You did zero to earn that.

Please open your own private trading world and see how many votes you receive. That will be a good way to judge how wonderful you are at attracting crowds.

No need to open yet another thread or attack me. Your free ride is over. Now get over it.
    edited September 12
    You guys are out of touch, I have been digging for a a week straight and yet to see you all in a public world. I don’t have anything bad to say about anyone just remove the stupid spawners which were supposed to be removed years back. And why should I build another trade world? For it to be slam packed and shut down like Times Square?
    Actually I saw you once crown king. I’ll correct that.
    edited September 12
    Most players don’t like how things are going but mike is surrounded by this ecosystem on here that worships the ground he walks on. Keep telling him he is doing everything right and watch the game decline more. He created my favorite game ever but I’m not gonna stop critiquing it when I feel like it needs it. Follow me when I’m on and listen to the little guys that you elitists don’t even know exists express their opinions. They are the ones that I like to play with the most.
  • MisterMondayMisterMonday ArcanGrove / The Lower HouseMember Posts: 286
    What's with your obsession with Times Square? Mike has made a decision on the state of that world and we should respect his view. Just be a big boy and move on.
    Good night
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisMember Posts: 281
    Well guys, can we be more nice to each other? I mean it's very nice to discuss something in a peaceful atmosphere, plus, there is no conversation more boring than the one where everybody agrees.
  • MisterMondayMisterMonday ArcanGrove / The Lower HouseMember Posts: 286
    edited September 12
    hugegnome said:

Most players don’t like how things are going but mike is surrounded by this ecosystem on here that worships the ground he walks on. Keep telling him he is doing everything right and watch the game decline more.

"Most" people don't whine and create multiple threads after they have been told to take it straight to him and to stop acting like a spoiled brat.
    edited September 12

hugegnome said:

Most players don’t like how things are going but mike is surrounded by this ecosystem on here that worships the ground he walks on. Keep telling him he is doing everything right and watch the game decline more.

"Most" people don't whine and create multiple threads after they have been told to take it straight to him and to stop acting like a spoiled brat.
    Let me be like everyone else ohhh everything is great meanwhile every time I log on the same 10 people are playing while everyone else is over here riding mike on the forums. Good work.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    edited September 12
    I hope you know this, but Times was shut down because Mike wants players to be happy and get votes and be popular. Only you and land collectors care about the spawner problem. Also, why are you arguing to make Times a market again if all you want is the spawners removed? It was for trading, not for collecting land. Please grow up and come back when you’re 13+.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,557
    edited September 12
    Hugehnome, you should have created a poll thread and there would be no need for all this dirt.
    Funny, this is the first time I see you since I started playing, didn't know we had a trade ambassador this whole time...

P.S. People say your a great builer, but I never seen your builds. Where can i see your builds?
    Post edited by Detech on
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,894
    You should know when to quit. Your last post was closed for a reason.
    Just drop it already.
  • SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 52
    Have you noticed that hugegnome has not given us a single reason why Times Square should be reinstated as a trading world? You would think that someone so passionate about their belief would be aching to share the reasons for that belief with us.

It certainly has nothing to do with a small patch of land he owns there right?

Although the good old days will be missed by some and any voting will reflect that, closing Times Square as a trading world was the correct thing to do. Let's see what wonderful new trading worlds develop. Right now Trade Tower seems to have some momentum. Why not check it out?

This thread will probably need closing as well. There may be persuasive arguments that would support reinstating Times Square but hugegnome appears to be unfit for the task.
  • _CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Member Posts: 39
    I'm confused - aside from your landmark getting more votes etc - what's the possible advantage of Times Square being a market? It's not like it's an incredible world which is perfect for trading - if anything it's messy, crowded and filled with bombs and scammers. Hopefully the player markets that replace Times with be a lot better designed, with bomb suppressors, anti-scam guides, etc. I still don't think Trade Tower is an excellent market, but the open space and bomb suppressors are certainly a step in the right direction. I think it's nice that player markets are finally given a chance.

I suggest you calm down and actually think this through. At the moment, you're just coming across as a child who's attacking people for practically no reason whatsoever. If you gather together a mature and valid argument for why Times should stay a market, maybe people will actually listen to you.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,061
    And we’re closing this one. Same reason as the last thread.

@hugegnome you’ve been provided with a reason that Times Square is no longer a market world.
    In case you missed it, here it is again.

This discussion has been closed.