Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you think Times should be a market?

Comments

• IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorPosts: 117Member
    Yes

I think there should only be one official market for those not interested in placing their items in player owned markets.

North Market exists, people just forgot it existed though once the game died for a bit and Times became the only thing anyone knew
    With the amount of players that are on now, one non-player owned world will suffice, sadly.
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 332Member
    No
    We need a new market. TT sucks.
  • ElectroxElectrox Hidden AsylumPosts: 883Member
    No

Fifth Avenue Market
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 271Member
    Yes

Always got Iceland Market hehe
  • AMENAZZYAMENAZZY Posts: 62Member
    No
    vmh20 said:

Aldeys said:

Now our only popular market is Trade Tower which is basicaly a bling-bling awful area for personal exihibit of notches. Lol.

True, I wish the owner would actually make the spawn look nice instead of showing off.
    So placing ur items is showing off what’s the point of having rare if u can’t place them, because if I placed them you are showing off, u prob don’t know what showing off it, let me tell u a secret-> smd
    :)>-
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 349Member
    No
    Jeez
    No
    Lmao
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    No
    AMENAZZY said:

vmh20 said:

Aldeys said:

Now our only popular market is Trade Tower which is basicaly a bling-bling awful area for personal exihibit of notches. Lol.

True, I wish the owner would actually make the spawn look nice instead of showing off.
    So placing ur items is showing off what’s the point of having rare if u can’t place them, because if I placed them you are showing off, u prob don’t know what showing off it, let me tell u a secret-> smd
    When do they add “cancer” to google translate?
    No

AMENAZZY said:

vmh20 said:

Aldeys said:

Woah there, no need to put on your offensive AND defensive stance whenever someone says something (that usually doesn’t even involve you) that you don’t agree with. Any time you do this, you make a fool out of yourself. What they are saying is that the spawn does not look welcoming, and instead looks like the player is just flashing all of their feathers at once in an ugly display.
    Do I look like I care? :bz
    No
    AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

vmh20 said:

Aldeys said:

Woah there, no need to put on your offensive AND defensive stance whenever someone says something (that usually doesn’t even involve you) that you don’t agree with. Any time you do this, you make a fool out of yourself. What they are saying is that the spawn does not look welcoming, and instead looks like the player is just flashing all of their feathers at once in an ugly display.
    Yes.
    No

AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

vmh20 said:

Aldeys said:

Yes.
    [-X
    No

AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

vmh20 said:

Aldeys said:

Yes.
    [-X
    1. You may have contradicted yourself on "showing off" since what you said you did kind of defines it
    2. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have replied – particularly in the manner that you did – another contradiction
    I means idc about what Iron said
    \:D/
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,873Member
    No
    AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

vmh20 said:

Aldeys said:

Yes.
    [-X
    1. You may have contradicted yourself on "showing off" since what you said you did kind of defines it
    2. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have replied – particularly in the manner that you did – another contradiction
    Well, you should
    L-)
    No

AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

vmh20 said:

Aldeys said:

Yes.
    [-X
    Well, you should
    L-)
    And he does but he tries too hard to hide it.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,123Member
    Why is this discussion even still going on.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,138Member
    edited September 2018
    No
    Guys, I think it's fair to say that @mikelaurence made a decision on which we are almost evenly divided on.

P.S. I think @AMENAZZY is doing a great job with Trade Tower, that is why it is so popular at the moment.
    - He rebuilt the spawn area from scratch quite a few times. Constantly updating the look.
    - He made a VIP area with teleports to people's shops
    - He ran contests and handed out prizes. If Amenazzy states what the prize is, people don't doubt that he will do it.
    - People trust him not to close his world and place their rares in their shops
    - He is there alot of the time in case people need "technical support" :)
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 271Member
    Yes
    Detech said:

Guys, I think it's fair to say that @mikelaurence made a decision on which we are almost evenly divided on.

P.S. I think @AMENAZZY is doing a great job with Trade Tower, that is why it is so popular at the moment.
    - He rebuilt the spawn area from scratch quite a few times. Constantly updating the look.
    - He ran contests and handed out prizes. If Amenazzy states what the prize is, people don't doubt that he will do it.

No need for all the hunter heads and notches that werent even obtained through proper methods though

• Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Posts: 63Member
    You guys just want it for nostalgia’s sake. You guys don’t really care.
    No

You guys just want it for nostalgia’s sake. You guys don’t really care.

We all already agreed that Times is better off as a normal world.
  • FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 265Member
    Yes
    well at least we know that more people want it than people that dont, i doubt anyone cares about the public opinion though, but it is nice that we can all at least have opinions :((
    No
    Out with the old and in with the new.
  • Slava_RossiyaSlava_Rossiya Posts: 63Member

Out with the old and in with the new.

896072F0-BE3B-4635-9470-AF6607D7F8A9.jpeg
    1080 x 1554 - 1M
    No
    Tescos said:

Detech said:

No need for all the hunter heads and notches that werent even obtained through proper methods though

How do you sleep with double face?

~:>
  • _CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Posts: 127Member
    Yes
    AMENAZZY said:

On his side, duh.

No
    AMENAZZY said:

Tescos said:

Detech said:

Says the person harboring an unnatural amount of notches and hunter heads.
    No
    Close this convo already! @Everywhen
    No

AMENAZZY said:

Tescos said:

Detech said:

Says the person harboring an unnatural amount of notches and hunter heads.
    Ugh iron always looking for some agree =)) like for real hahaha :))