Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Do you think Times should be a market?

13»

Comments

• TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 122
    Yes
    Sirentist said:

Close this convo already! @Everywhen

That's not how closing threads works. As long as people aren't verbally abusing each other, and as long as there's a legitimate point being made or question being asked that people are still responding to (even if you have to dig through a bunch of annoying posturing and last-word warring to get to it) then, in general, a thread gets to live. No matter how annoying some of its participants are.
    I don't know how it got so toxic
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 228
    Yes
    Tescos said:

Sirentist said:

That's not how closing threads works. As long as people aren't verbally abusing each other, and as long as there's a legitimate point being made or question being asked that people are still responding to (even if you have to dig through a bunch of annoying posturing and last-word warring to get to it) then, in general, a thread gets to live. No matter how annoying some of its participants are.
    probably because this topic triggers people for many different reasons.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 92
    Yes
    Fishbot said:

Tescos said:

Sirentist said:

I don't know about it being toxic, but I can understand why people don't want only player-made markets. You know, because total control being a possibility and all.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,013
    No
    Ivory said:

Fishbot said:

Tescos said:

Sirentist said:

I don't know about it being toxic, but I can understand why people don't want only player-made markets. You know, because total control being a possibility and all.
    Literally use North Market if it becomes a problem.
    Yes

Ivory said:

Fishbot said:

Tescos said:

Sirentist said:

Then you cant help noobs who dont have premium by giving them a better jetpack

• LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 987
    No
    Tescos said:

Ivory said:

Fishbot said:

Tescos said:

Sirentist said:

Then you cant help noobs who dont have premium by giving them a better jetpack

Then go to another world? Theres still a lot of markets people never use.
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 275
    Yes
    Wait, wha-? Times Square is no longer a market...? :/
    I agree, I think it is a very drastic move considering Times Square used to be the icon of this game as it used to be a place where many players hung around at everyday. Plus, it was the only market which didn’t get affected by the introduction of player ones (CoughcoughTimesSquare,NorthMarket,YorkshireMarket) which confirms its popularity. So personally, I think Times Square should be kept the way it had always been.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,692
    No
    Anyone got a market converter? I have a mars globe collecting dust.
    Yes

Anyone got a market converter? I have a mars globe collecting dust.

no sorry

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,045
    No
    Tsk tsk, we still have Yorkshire and Piccadilly and Navy Pier
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    Yes
    What if we just make another premium market like North Market? I think that could solve a bunch of needs...
    Yes
    FreshX said:

What if we just make another premium market like North Market? I think that could solve a bunch of needs...

I have a premium market, called Iceland Market
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,692
    edited September 27
    No
    EDIT: Nevermind
  • VemoisbeatVemoisbeat dubaiMember Posts: 31
    Yes
    YES
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 162
    No
    Pointless discussion