Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Large Steam Jet Auction

DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,076Member
edited September 2018 in General
Race City is hosting a one time auction of TWO Large Steam Jets to raise onyx for the prize pool.This is an oportunity for some wealthy players to become mega sponsors and get an awesome unobtainable item for their collection. This will also solve the issue for constantly depending on sponsor for weekly prizes for races.

- All traded onyx will go into the prize pool.
- Bids accepted in onyx only.
- Bets can be posted here or sent to me in game.
- Auction will go on for a few days

Ladies and Gents, first Large Steam Jet is not up for grabs! Place your bets!
image
Post edited by Detech on
Screenshot_20180915-134353_Deepworld.jpg
510 x 645 - 195K

Comments

  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,076Member
    RocksFan3 made the first bet and offered 5 Onyx for the Large Steam Jet.
  • FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 263Member
    ill bet 5 onyx and one earth, always bet just a little bit more than the person before you. thats the key to bidding.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,076Member
    Fishbot said:

    ill bet 5 onyx and one earth, always bet just a little bit more than the person before you. thats the key to bidding.

    Bids accepted in onyx only.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,076Member
    New top bet of 6 onyx placed by @Redolant aka Chuuya .
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,076Member
    By the way. People who already donated to race city, the onyx they already donated will be subtracted from the amount the win the bet with.
  • ItzYeBoiNubItzYeBoiNub Posts: 36Member
    my in game user is RocksFan and I bid 7 onyx
  • ItzYeBoiNubItzYeBoiNub Posts: 36Member
    If no bids higher I’ll be in trade tower. notify me if there are any bigger bids please
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresPosts: 715Member
    Bid 8 :)
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,076Member
    Me_ Crown_King just made a bet of 50 onyx.
    image
    Screenshot_20180915-152734_Deepworld.jpg
    1578 x 842 - 1M
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresPosts: 715Member
    Detech said:

    Me_ Crown_King just made a bet of 50 onyx.
    image

    Lit. Duped items still unpunished. This is why I don’t do anything except build anymore. Lol
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,076Member
    TealHyena said:

    Detech said:

    Me_ Crown_King just made a bet of 50 onyx.
    image

    Lit. Duped items still unpunished. This is why I don’t do anything except build anymore. Lol
    ??? What dupes items? It's not a duped jet. Mike is aware of this auction.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresPosts: 715Member
    Detech said:

    TealHyena said:

    Detech said:

    Me_ Crown_King just made a bet of 50 onyx.
    image

    Lit. Duped items still unpunished. This is why I don’t do anything except build anymore. Lol
    ??? What dupes items? It's not a duped jet. Mike is aware of this auction.
    Not the jet haha. The onyx. Not wanting to start anything here so ima just leave it with my last comment.
  • ElectroxElectrox Hidden AsylumPosts: 883Member
    The winner gets 2 large steam jets or are they being auctionned separately?
  • DaylightDaylight unknown Posts: 34Member
    51 onyx for large steam
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,076Member
    Electrox said:

    The winner gets 2 large steam jets or are they being auctionned separately?

    Winner gets one jet. Doing separate ayuction for each.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,076Member
    TealHyena said:

    Detech said:

    TealHyena said:

    Detech said:

    Me_ Crown_King just made a bet of 50 onyx.
    image

    Lit. Duped items still unpunished. This is why I don’t do anything except build anymore. Lol
    ??? What dupes items? It's not a duped jet. Mike is aware of this auction.
    Not the jet haha. The onyx. Not wanting to start anything here so ima just leave it with my last comment.
    Aaah lol.
    I don't really know Me_Crown _King or what he does. Only met him in race city that time.
    Onyx will go for prizes in any case. Don't think it would be fair if I started selecting who can and cannot bid.
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Duping since 1999Posts: 901Member
    75 onyx
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 1,365Member

    75 onyx

    Using duped items I see
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Duping since 1999Posts: 901Member
    Chicken said:

    75 onyx

    Using duped items I see
    Who knows maybe mike removed all the original ones from me and left only duped
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,794Member

    Chicken said:

    75 onyx

    Using duped items I see
    Who knows maybe mike removed all the original ones from me and left only duped
    That’s still bad. Quick, someone outbid them!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,076Member
    edited September 2018
    I received alot of negative feedback on my decision to auction the jets in order to fill up the prize pool. I am going to abandoned this idea and end close the auction.

    Sorry guys. I realize that it was a bad idea. You will have to race or buy jets from winners!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,794Member
    Detech said:

    I received alot of negative feedback on my decision to auction the jets in order to fill up the prize pool. I am going to abandoned this idea and end close the auction.

    Sorry guys. I realize that it was a bad idea. You will have to race or buy jets from winners!

    Great choice. Large steam jets are for winners!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,076Member

    Detech said:

    I received alot of negative feedback on my decision to auction the jets in order to fill up the prize pool. I am going to abandoned this idea and end close the auction.

    Sorry guys. I realize that it was a bad idea. You will have to race or buy jets from winners!

    Great choice. Large steam jets are for winners!
    Lol, your the only person who got his jet for something other than racing :)
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 340Member
    Bad idea :p
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,794Member
    Detech said:

    Detech said:

    I received alot of negative feedback on my decision to auction the jets in order to fill up the prize pool. I am going to abandoned this idea and end close the auction.

    Sorry guys. I realize that it was a bad idea. You will have to race or buy jets from winners!

    Great choice. Large steam jets are for winners!
    Lol, your the only person who got his jet for something other than racing :)
    X_X
Sign In or Register to comment.