Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Treasure Maps

WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 162
I think it would be cool to add a Treasure Map into deepworld. This map could show you 1 or 2 locations for Super Loot Chests.

Comments

• FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 228
    They used to have that.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Fishbot said:

They used to have that.

I don’t think they did, though it would be cool. But it could also be abused, where people could just get several alts and use the multilioot feature to get a ton of epic loot.
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 162

Fishbot said:

They used to have that.

I don’t think they did, though it would be cool. But it could also be abused, where people could just get several alts and use the multilioot feature to get a ton of epic loot.
    Mike could combat that by having a single protector.

Fishbot said:

They used to have that.

there used to be notes that showed a chest location on the map, sometimes the notes would also show paint bunkers or luxury bunkers
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903
    seems pointless... chests are pretty easy to find in deepworld so treasure maps would be obsolete
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 711
    Fishbot said:

They used to have that.

I remember seeing this like 2 years ago and have t seen it since but mine lead to chest :)
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,889
    Fishbot said:

Fishbot said:

They used to have that.

there used to be notes that showed a chest location on the map, sometimes the notes would also show paint bunkers or luxury bunkers
    No -- the notes only pointed to machines/machine parts. They never showed paint bunkers or luxury bunkers, except by accident, like if a bunker happened to be near a machine part.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 711
    edited September 21
    I’m sure it was a chest or is something not right here Hm >:) Magic is in our mists
    that is not true because i remember that the note said the location was inside a paint bunker. i actually got most of my rare paintings with those notes.
    Fishbot said:

that is not true because i remember that the note said the location was inside a paint bunker. i actually got most of my rare paintings with those notes.

they may have had different notes that showed different things. but i challenge someone to go to an old world and find an old treasure note and do a screenshot.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 540
    edited September 24
    Fishbot said:

Fishbot said:

they may have had different notes that showed different things. but i challenge someone to go to an old world and find an old treasure note and do a screenshot.
    I could probably find some, I recall going to worlds with them last I was active.
  • VemoisbeatVemoisbeat dubaiMember Posts: 31
    edited September 28
    GOOD IDEA