Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Steam Jet Bunker

Is This good idea
To get Steam jet
And Large steam Jet Only On space

Comments

• mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 202
    edited September 23
    How To do Poll?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,584
    Don’t worry. If my bunker wins the space comp, you’ll get plenty of jets! And a nice little red chest...
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 202

Don’t worry. If my bunker wins the space comp, you’ll get plenty of jets! And a nice little red chest...

Where which World
    edited September 23
    mrjacket said:

Where which World
    Lunar Two, entry 67. I think you can still vote as well!
  • _CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Member Posts: 50
    There's already a Chest O Plenty for Steam Jet's in Race City, and I quite like the idea of the Large Steam Jets being a winner- exclusive item (as much as I want one...). Personally I don't feel a need to add them to bunkers at the moment.

There's already a Chest O Plenty for Steam Jet's in Race City, and I quite like the idea of the Large Steam Jets being a winner- exclusive item (as much as I want one...). Personally I don't feel a need to add them to bunkers at the moment.

I thought there was only a chest with a large jet in Race City?
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 146

It has 1 regular sized SJ

Oh! Where?!?
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 146

Oh! Where?!?
    Stage 16 or 17 i think
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 213
    m

Oh! Where?!?
    Stage 16 or 17 i think
    my stage is 16 and it is the stage before u get to the chest with steam jet stage 17
  • VemoisbeatVemoisbeat dubaiMember Posts: 27
    GOOD IDEA