Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Platinum doesnt glow on pc.

Xavier789Xavier789 Member Posts: 68
edited September 24 in General
Platinum doesnt glow on pc. No wonder i havent found any for 2 months. Make it glow. Plz
Il get a screenshot the next time i find some.

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 877
    i wish it would actually glow i find onyx more often than platinum in space worlds
  • AldeysAldeys Member Posts: 36
    At least there is something positive about this, it add more balance between PC and iOS versions.

We have less zooming ability on iOS and we can’t walk throught mobs, so finally something to balance between PC and iOS.

I wish you could never have the glow thing on PC, until those two differences are made equal for iOS and PC.
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 202
    this true Pls fix It
  • Xavier789Xavier789 Member Posts: 68
    edited September 26
    Aldeys said:

At least there is something positive about this, it add more balance between PC and iOS versions.

We have less zooming ability on iOS and we can’t walk throught mobs, so finally something to balance between PC and iOS.

I wish you could never have the glow thing on PC, until those two differences are made equal for iOS and PC.

Well PC has farther zooming ability, and IOS has shorter but faster mining speed, also when walking through mobs on PC, it still slows you down.
    Tescos said:

Xavier789 said:

Aldeys said:

Well PC has farther zooming ability, and IOS has shorter but faster mining speed, also when walking through mobs on PC, it still slows you down.
    Yeah but on iOS we can get stuck on brains that arent even touching us, and PC and android have basically got insta-mine using a shovel.
    Shovels only good on earth though, its not like your gonna use a shovel in a placing giveaway.
    edited September 27
    Idk how to post images on pc il find a way D:
  • VemoisbeatVemoisbeat dubaiMember Posts: 27
    Pls fiX It
    Neither does diamond glow on pc. EEK
    And also the picture of platinum.
    Capture1.PNG
    150 x 245 - 75K
    Capture2.PNG
    257 x 342 - 163K