Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Idea for new loot?

Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 395
I was thinking a few real stuffed animals might be kind of nice. Not teddy bears, think taxidermy. Tell me what u think or a real stuffed animal you’d like to see. Since armadillo, skunk, rabbit, and rat graphics are done. Also some of the birds would be nice.

Comments

• AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,193
    Bastian7 said:

I was thinking a few real stuffed animals might be kind of nice. Not teddy bears, think taxidermy. Tell me what u think or a real stuffed animal you’d like to see. Since armadillo, skunk, rabbit, and rat graphics are done. Also some of the birds would be nice.

Sounds cool, would love a crow on a stand
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,667
    Bastian7 said:

creepy! :)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,584
    @mikelaurence this is what the next art contest should be!
  • TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 76
    Stuffed tiger? Like a dragon ice sculp, But a tiger and not an ice sculp.
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,193
    One thing we need is colour blocks, I know we have crystal blocks but maybe wooden blocks that you can craft in different colours.
    Maybe make some useless items like the mushrooms or butterflies an additive to the crafting.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 950
    Maybe more plants? I would love to see Cherry Blossom Trees.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,584
    AquaPhynn said:

One thing we need is colour blocks, I know we have crystal blocks but maybe wooden blocks that you can craft in different colours.
    Maybe make some useless items like the mushrooms or butterflies an additive to the crafting.

Maybe the texture of the paper wallpapers could be edited to be solid colors too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯