Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Idea for new loot?

Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 470Member
I was thinking a few real stuffed animals might be kind of nice. Not teddy bears, think taxidermy. Tell me what u think or a real stuffed animal you’d like to see. Since armadillo, skunk, rabbit, and rat graphics are done. Also some of the birds would be nice.

Comments

• AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Posts: 2,195Member, Arbiter
    Bastian7 said:

I was thinking a few real stuffed animals might be kind of nice. Not teddy bears, think taxidermy. Tell me what u think or a real stuffed animal you’d like to see. Since armadillo, skunk, rabbit, and rat graphics are done. Also some of the birds would be nice.

Sounds cool, would love a crow on a stand
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,076Member
    Bastian7 said:

creepy! :)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,794Member
    @mikelaurence this is what the next art contest should be!
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 233Member
    Stuffed tiger? Like a dragon ice sculp, But a tiger and not an ice sculp.
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Posts: 2,195Member, Arbiter
    One thing we need is colour blocks, I know we have crystal blocks but maybe wooden blocks that you can craft in different colours.
    Maybe make some useless items like the mushrooms or butterflies an additive to the crafting.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Posts: 1,000Member
    Maybe more plants? I would love to see Cherry Blossom Trees.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,794Member
    AquaPhynn said:

One thing we need is colour blocks, I know we have crystal blocks but maybe wooden blocks that you can craft in different colours.
    Maybe make some useless items like the mushrooms or butterflies an additive to the crafting.

Maybe the texture of the paper wallpapers could be edited to be solid colors too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯