Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Is iPhone X optimization coming?

TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 76
I like to play on my iphone X when im in the car etc, its no problem but the screen isnt filled and could be 1/3 bigger because it just cuts off leaving a 1-2cm gap each side of the screen.

Comments

• mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 202
    Tescos said:

I like to play on my iphone X when im in the car etc, its no problem but the screen isnt filled and could be 1/3 bigger because it just cuts off leaving a 1-2cm gap each side of the screen.

No one Care

dislike
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,584
    mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

No one Care

dislike
    Shush.

I would assume Mike would probably fix this once Android is up to date, and some other things like competitive games are taken care of.
  • TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 76
    mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

No one Care

dislike
    Was there really a need to say that? Just because it doesnt affect you doesnt mean no one cares.

• AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,193
    mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

No one Care

dislike
    Rude for no reason?
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 202
    mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

No one Care

dislike
    just remove Comment
    and Sorry
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,376
    mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

No one Care

dislike
    just remove Comment
    and Sorry
    Forget all that. I'm loving the grammar.