Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Competitive Minigame Incentives - LIVE!

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,349
I'd like to add a little more incentive to the minigames, since by playing them you do give up some time that might be spent earning XP/loot in other ways.

Here is what I am thinking:

- Everyone on the scoreboard (e.g. score > 0) will earn 100 xp + 25 xp for every player beaten (so in a ten player game, first place would get 325xp).
- The top half of players will earn red chest equivalent loot
- 2nd and 3rd place will win mech chest equivalent loot
- 1st place will win mech chest "rare" loot (e.g., mech loot with common options removed)

Thoughts?
Post edited by mikelaurence on

Comments

• Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 145
    25 xp is to little.
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267
    edited September 29
    Nice!!
    but when?
  • TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 129
    nice
  • VemoisbeatVemoisbeat dubaiMember Posts: 31
    GOOOOOD IDEA
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    I agree! Although, please take the side-facing falcons and staircases out of the red chest loot. They’re just kind of... nope.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    Would be cool if the spawn rate of those minigames was not to rare mayb like 1 every hour.
    edited September 30
    Electrox said:

Would be cool if the spawn rate of those minigames was not to rare mayb like 1 every hour.

I was just playing for thirty minutes, and about 3 quarry worlds came out : P
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    @mikelaurence It would be cool if we could see the ranks and how many ores we have mined while doing the quarry minigames on windows platform
  • WhiteadderTheSeraphWhiteadderTheSeraph Artic XLMember Posts: 538
    Today, I learned Platinum Ore are worth 50 shillings.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,349
    Electrox said:

@mikelaurence It would be cool if we could see the ranks and how many ores we have mined while doing the quarry minigames on windows platform

Yep I’ll have that done in the next couple days.
    New rewards are live now!
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267

where
    mrjacket said:

where
    After you play a quarry game :)
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,797
    edited October 3
    @Mikelawrence
    Thank you for fixing the android bug where u played offline and everything you did wasn't recorded. Now you get a window asking to reconnect !

Interesting new bug on android (device Galaxy S7)
    When items overlap (wine presses with each other and pipes over them) they seem to gitter back and forth real quick, switching between which item goes in front. Can't really see this on a screenshot, but in game it looks real strange. An't see either item because of how fast they switch back and forth. image
    20181003_140029.jpg
    1125 x 877 - 449K
    Detech said:

@Mikelawrence
    Thank you for fixing the android bug where u played offline and everything you did wasn't recorded. Now you get a window asking to reconnect !

Interesting new bug on android (device Galaxy S7)
    When items overlap (wine presses with each other and pipes over them) they seem to gitter back and forth real quick, switching between which item goes in front. Can't really see this on a screenshot, but in game it looks real strange. An't see either item because of how fast they switch back and forth. image

This also happenes on all other devices : P
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 291
    Great game!!!