Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Chromatics Block

mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 202
edited September 30 in Questions
Do I need
1 platinum and
and some marble ores and iron ores To Make it?

Chromatics Block 17 votes

Yes
47%
Chickengazzz_CRYSTAL_KING_WalrusLordmrjacketVemoisbeatHeroDaylight 8 votes
No
52%
AquaPhynnMonsieur_JackBastian7JusticeGamingIronManArcherDetechRhinoClawForestGumpToadvillieTheNoob 9 votes

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,583
    No
    You can’t craft them...

...yet
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 202
    Yes

You can’t craft them...

...yet

its just idea
  • Xavier789Xavier789 Member Posts: 68
    Honestly you should be able to craft chromatics, getting a block and a backdrop from 1 premium account is to little. Crafting should be a platinum and a diamond or something like that.
    edited September 30
    No
    Simplin said:

Xavier789 said:

Honestly you should be able to craft chromatics, getting a block and a backdrop from 1 premium account is to little. Crafting should be a platinum and a diamond or something like that.

Why should you be able to? Why not allow it to be a special limited item? Why not instead ask for a new item that would be crafted using a combination of semi-rare items as you suggest?

The reason these items seem precious to you is because of their rarity. If you decrease their rarity the preciousness also decreases. Consider allowing more things to be rare, special and hard to get.

Does everything have to be turned into low hanging fruit?
    Dude, if there wasn’t low hanging fruit, every lazy person would be dead. You don’t have to go rattling off everything you have to say about this topic in such a hard-hearted manner.

This is just an idea, and chromatic blocks seem precious to us non-collectors because they would be amazing to build with. Some players don’t care about what rare items are worth. Keep in mind that this is a building game.

If you want to make money, invest in cryptocurrency. Apparently that works.
  • SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 58
    Let's boil that down to:

Simplin: Does everything have to be turned into low hanging fruit?
    IronManArcher: Yes.

No
    Simplin said:

Let's boil that down to:

Simplin: Does everything have to be turned into low hanging fruit?
    IronManArcher: Yes.

Who says no to an easy salad?
  • SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 58
    Maybe.... Mike has not rolled out enough building materials to satisfy you so you are turning to existing items originally designated as special, rare items to become easy or easier to obtain.

Please spend your time campaigning for new building materials to be added to the game instead of clamoring to undermine the value of items that were made to be rare.
  • TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 76

Simplin said:

Maybe.... Mike has not rolled out enough building materials to satisfy you so you are turning to existing items originally designated as special, rare items to become easy or easier to obtain.

Please spend your time campaigning for new building materials to be added to the game instead of clamoring to undermine the value of items that were made to be rare.

I don’t think the chromatic blocks were meant to be rare, they just weren’t fully added in. Maybe you could get 5 from a mech chest to somewhat preserve their rareness ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Maybe not 5, just 1 or 2 I'd say
    No
    Tescos said:

Simplin said:

I don’t think the chromatic blocks were meant to be rare, they just weren’t fully added in. Maybe you could get 5 from a mech chest to somewhat preserve their rareness ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Maybe not 5, just 1 or 2 I'd say
    2-3, then we have a deal.
  • WhiteadderTheSeraphWhiteadderTheSeraph Artic XLMember Posts: 538
    Lol I wish Chrome Blocks are craftable as I actually LOVE how they look for buildings/structures.A nice solid white metal block.
  • VemoisbeatVemoisbeat dubaiMember Posts: 27
    Yes
    I want Chromatic Block How Can I get it?
    Yes

yes How?
  • TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 76
    mrjacket said:

yes How?
    Go to Dingstrath Dale, look on the map for 'Block Emporium' then go to it, spam jerky and tap the 3 chest O' plentys

Yes
    Tescos said:

mrjacket said:

yes How?
    Go to Dingstrath Dale, look on the map for 'Block Emporium' then go to it, spam jerky and tap the 3 chest O' plentys

I already Have it But i want more Without trade How?
    No
    mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

mrjacket said:

yes How?

Buying premium on alts (or giving them a premium gift, if that’s still a thing) is probably the only way.
    Yes

mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

mrjacket said:

yes How?

Buying premium on alts (or giving them a premium gift, if that’s still a thing) is probably the only way.
    No money
    No
    mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

mrjacket said:

yes How?

No money
    Then, in that case, it’s not possible unless you find someone who will give you a free premium gift.
    edited October 5
    Yes

mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

mrjacket said:

yes How?

No money
    Then, in that case, it’s not possible unless you find someone who will give you a free premium gift.
    i mean:I can Trade premium gift
    Post edited by mrjacket on
    edited October 5
    No
    mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

mrjacket said:

yes How?

No money
    i Can trade it?
    mrjacket said:

: /
    Yes
    mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

mrjacket said:

yes How?

No money
    No
    mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

mrjacket said:

yes How?

No money
    I think you can gift it to an alt or another player.
    Yes

mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

mrjacket said:

Tescos said:

mrjacket said:

yes How?

No money
    I think you can gift it to an alt or another player.
    I just want to craft it
    Yes
    6 Yes
    6 No
    No
    mrjacket said:

I would’ve done yes if I knew that you were originally asking if they SHOULD be craftable. I guess yes wins ;)
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisMember Posts: 286
    No
    Ahahahah, I just remember when they first came out, it was like yesterday. Wouldn’t know it would have lead to an argument like this. xD Well, it’s sad that people don’t understand anything about the system and they make wrongs investments.
    Yes
    JUST do yes