Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

The Maze

mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 711
edited October 7 in Events
A new maze has been almost finished being built at ‘The Maze’ Every Saturday the event will take place however I have no clue what time fits best for everyone but all I know is the first one will be held Saturday 13th October To win 10 onyx. The aim of the game is there are 3 doors at spawn all being opened at the same time releasing you into a Maze the size of a giga protector radius filled with notes (which may have clues or be a scam) The first person to find the exit gets 10 onyx and is like to thank @Killerpoohbear king327 HiBx1 King327 For helping build! More information will come soon (hopefully)
1DB693D5-3046-4F41-8A1A-AD12C79C9ED1.jpeg
1334 x 750 - 353K

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,800
    mofc1991 said:

A new maze has been almost finished being built at ‘The Maze’ Every Saturday the event will take place however I have no clue what time fits best for everyone but all I know is the first one will be held Saturday 13th October To win 10 onyx. The aim of the game is there are 3 doors at spawn all being opened at the same time releasing you into a Maze the size of a giga protector radius filled with notes (which may have clues or be a scam) The first person to find the exit gets 10 onyx and is like to thank @Killerpoohbear king327 HiBx1 King327 For helping build! More information will come soon (hopefully)

Sound awesome! Great prize as well.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 711
    1st Maze run will be either tomorrow or on Saturday but I need a time that’s reasonable for everyone-Prize is 10 Onyx
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 988
    edited October 11
    mofc1991 said:

1st Maze run will be either tomorrow or on Saturday but I need a time that’s reasonable for everyone-Prize is 10 Onyx

Do you have a time yet? I would like to join but theres certain times I can't be on. Thanks.
    Lilyabc said:

mofc1991 said:

Do you have a time yet? I would like to join but theres certain times I can't be on. Thanks.
    Well I live in England so can anyone here suggest a time tomorrow after 3:00 England time
    Where going to start the maze any minute now as no one can be bothered to say time lol
  • DaylightDaylight Member Posts: 20
    Its Start Guys Commme
    The first maze went smoothly another maze event will be tomorrow same time so come! The prize hasn’t been decided yet winner @Gazz
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 988
    Wait what time? I probably won't be able to make it.
    Lilyabc said:

Wait what time? I probably won't be able to make it.

The community have to decide however that’s if the community even care