Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Mister Market: First Look

IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,583
edited October 8 in Come and Visit...
Hey howdy! On this day, I am proud to present... Mister Market! Even though it's technically not a market yet, I'd like to open it early so ya'll can give me feedback and tell me what you'd want changed. I also need a market converter and onyx mass machines, so that's why this is a poll. If you say you have an item, I'll message you and negotiate a price.

So, without further adiou, you can now enter the world. Have fun, and comment some suggestions!

EDIT: You can not build in the world yet. I still need to make a way for it to not be spammy like Times. Maybe a plaque grid?

Mister Market: First Look 9 votes

I do not have any items you need.
77%
vmh20TheBlindEyeJusticeGamingTealHyenaChickenLilyabcmrjacket 7 votes
I have a market converter and/or an onyx mass machine.
22%
AquaPhynnRaze 2 votes

Comments

• ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 877
    If you place about 150-200 across the maps in the right spots you can prevent everybody from placing anything bigger than a large protector
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,583
    edited October 8
    Electrox said:

If you place about 150-200 across the maps in the right spots you can prevent everybody from placing anything bigger than a large protector

Yeah, but that would be quite a few purple crystals. I was thinking maybe I could use some other self-protectong object that’s cheaper.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 877
    edited October 8

Electrox said:

Yeah, but that would be quite a few purple crystals. I was thinking maybe I could use some other self-protectong object that’s cheaper.
    150 spawners isn't gonna be cheaper than 150 micros
    Electrox said:

Electrox said:

Oh, I thought we were talking about plaq- wait a second! My prices are all outta whack. Guess I’ll try to find someone with a ton of micros : P
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 950
    I do not have any items you need.

Electrox said:

Electrox said:

Oh, I thought we were talking about plaq- wait a second! My prices are all outta whack. Guess I’ll try to find someone with a ton of micros : P
    Or you can make some?! I can donate 5 if you want...
    Lilyabc said:

Electrox said:

Electrox said:

Or you can make some?! I can donate 5 if you want...
    Oh yeah!! You can craft them now!!