Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Mister Market: The Plan

IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,584
edited October 9 in Collaborations
Hello Peeps! Wait, is that copyrighted?

For the beginning of this poll, I would like to explain what the plan is for Mister Market, and let all of you decide what’s going to happen along the way. To begin, I’ll explain what Mister Market is going to be. This market brings to life the steampunk in, um, steampunk. Its purpose is to let people safely trade without spammed rares, PvP, bombs, or a ton of plaques that clog the map. I planned for it to be a market “of the people, by the people, for the people”, so expect to see more polls like this asking what you want.

Now, without further adiou (I need to figure out another thing to say here), I pose a simple question... to fight, or not to fight? I realize I just said that it would be peaceful trading, but... it’s up to all of you!

Mister Market: The Plan 13 votes

Please PvP and bombs! It’s a pirate’s life for me!
7%
Onyxminer 1 vote
Yes PvP, but no bombs.
30%
JusticeGamingLilyabcRedolantmrjacket 4 votes
No PvP, but yes bombs.
0%
I think a set day of the week or month where both are allowed would be great!
15%
IronManArcherDetech 2 votes
Nothing at all. Just nice, peaceful trading.
30%
ItzDenniszTealHyenaJackyRaze 4 votes
I shall explain my needs in the comments.
15%
Monsieur_JackForestGump 2 votes

Comments

• mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 202
    Yes PvP, but no bombs.
    How about If I spam with Bombs i will Get ban?
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 950
    Yes PvP, but no bombs.
    Won't bombs make it extremely lagging? So no!
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 263
    I shall explain my needs in the comments.
    Doesn’t matter.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,584
    I think a set day of the week or month where both are allowed would be great!
    In my opinion (and many other players who are currently in Trade Tower), PvP and market are two words that don’t sound good together. Even if PvP wins, I may just have a set day (or a few if it does win) where fighting can occur.