Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Somone pretending to be your friends asking for items

TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 132
Today, someone named Lilycool2 came to me in a market, pretending to be one of my close friends. She knew stuff that someone who wasn't friends with us wouldn't know so I believed her and lent her some onyx tools etc, I was quite mad and apparently she has done it to others too so I would watch out and double check with the person they're pretending to be before lending out onyx tools.

I don't know if they're gonna do it to you, but I just wanted to make this so people remember to ask the actual friend before giving items to someone claiming to be someone else.

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    @Fishbot you’re Fish., right?
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 988

Fishbot you’re Fish., right?

No no no. "Fish." and "Fishbot" are TWO different players. I use to think Fish was Fishbot too..
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 228
    @IronManArcher No I am not. @Tescos I assume it is the same person who stole two globes, a beehive, and two grandfather clocks from me. I think the person stealing has multiple alts because lots of my friends are having their stuff taken as well. One day it is there and then the next day it is all gone. It is very strange.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 291
    Wow! how smart
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 228

Wow! how smart

I have had a knowledge breakthrough.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    edited October 17
    Fishbot said:

Wow! how smart

I have had a knowledge breakthrough.
    -hands do a breaking motion, then arm goes through finger peace sign-
    And that is how you say breakthrough in sign language.