Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Is this game still alive

michaeljamesmichaeljames Deep within the depths of canada.Member Posts: 227
Damn, been 4 years since I've played this game.

Comments

• mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267
    Yes its still ALIVE
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 540
    edited October 12
    mrjacket said:

Yes its still ALIVE

Tescos said:

You see the same people everyday but its alive!

Depends on who you ask. I wouldn't say alive but I wouldn't say dead either. Seeing the same people every day is a sign of stagnation, so stagnant works here...kind of
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 421
    What’s wrong with seeing the same players? I try to be friends with everyone and have a good time. Thousands of noobs begging for stuff doesn’t appeal to me.
  • FalconclawsFalconclaws Member Posts: 8
    lol agreed Bastian! I must say if people think it's still alive, either they are lying to themselves, or they just weren't around when it actually was alive.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698

lol agreed Bastian! I must say if people think it's still alive, either they are lying to themselves, or they just weren't around when it actually was alive.

Um... that’s not what Bastian said...
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 540
    Bastian7 said:

What’s wrong with seeing the same players? I try to be friends with everyone and have a good time. Thousands of noobs begging for stuff doesn’t appeal to me.

nothing wrong with seeing the same players, until it goes on for too long with no real net change in the status quo
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 92
    Tescos said:

I used to see the same few people, years ago, but there were always new people coming out of the woodwork. You won't see that anymore, or not nearly as much.
    your right I misunderstood him, sorry about that. Granted people still play but it's nothing like it used to be. I always thought this game was the best it was the only game I enjoyed playing but now it's just dead to me...we need new things, ideas that really CHANGE it for the better. not add new clothing, more rares that are useless for the game, I'm talking about big changes! Mini games, Missions that you complete with your friends Like Mob fights! what if there was specific worlds that were called Air race and you could challenge friends with your jetpack, flying through obstacle courses or what if they came out with Airplanes! what i'm saying is Exploring and building just don't cut it any more. Like pvp battles those were the best! if anyone can remember cakeland. You know hardly anyone plays mini games anymore I tried playing Fashion show. the people weren't interested in having fun they just wanted a prize. now to me that isn't fun at all...but maybe i'm wrong, maybe you guys don't want to change because the prize is all you want. To you that is the fun...not the competing, not the action, just the item you get to either sell or put in your collection. I said it once i'll say it again Detech and racerdog have the right idea and that's what i'm pushing for...more competition!
    edited October 13

your right I misunderstood him, sorry about that. Granted people still play but it's nothing like it used to be. I always thought this game was the best it was the only game I enjoyed playing but now it's just dead to me...we need new things, ideas that really CHANGE it for the better. not add new clothing, more rares that are useless for the game, I'm talking about big changes! Mini games, Missions that you complete with your friends Like Mob fights! what if there was specific worlds that were called Air race and you could challenge friends with your jetpack, flying through obstacle courses or what if they came out with Airplanes! what i'm saying is Exploring and building just don't cut it any more. Like pvp battles those were the best! if anyone can remember cakeland. You know hardly anyone plays mini games anymore I tried playing Fashion show. the people weren't interested in having fun they just wanted a prize. now to me that isn't fun at all...but maybe i'm wrong, maybe you guys don't want to change because the prize is all you want. To you that is the fun...not the competing, not the action, just the item you get to either sell or put in your collection. I said it once i'll say it again Detech and racerdog have the right idea and that's what i'm pushing for...more competition!

Once again, mega ouch.

Anyways, we could use more clothing, but what we really need is more blocks to BUILD the competitions. You can't live off of iron and pipes forever.
    XD i'm sorry IronMan i'm not trying to personally hurt you I know your trying to make the game better it's just my opinion I know probably nobody agrees with me lol I probably look like a villain with all these harsh statements. I just want you to know that i'm trying to help, i'm probably doing a horrible job at it though...lol
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,800
    Building and running competitions takes ALOT of effort and time. People want to come and play the game, not organize and bear responsibility for things. That is why not many things are happening.

But the great thing about deepworld is that players have the option and developer support for creating games inside the game. That is why I like Deepworld so much. I wish more people would realize this!
    edited October 13

XD i'm sorry IronMan i'm not trying to personally hurt you I know your trying to make the game better it's just my opinion I know probably nobody agrees with me lol I probably look like a villain with all these harsh statements. I just want you to know that i'm trying to help, i'm probably doing a horrible job at it though...lol

No, it's just that I've done a bunch of things too and no one seems to talk about them. There are no harsh statements involved. You're doing a great job sharing your ideas!
  • hugegnomehugegnome Member Posts: 286
    edited October 13
    It’s alive.
  • michaeljamesmichaeljames Deep within the depths of canada.Member Posts: 227
    hmhmhmhmhm
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 97
    Tescos said:

I haven't seen you yet. So is that a good sign of more people?